PGA Tour

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
i really feel like if Tiger doesn't prove something this year it's time to hang it up

i love the guy but lets try to save some dignity son

jclisenby

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
Tiger Woods was a huge catalyst for the game when he was in his prime. Past 2-3 years he has been going downhill. I agree that it's time to put down the putter. That way, he can still go down as one of the greatest of all time.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
i really am starting to grow fond of Rory McIlroy. that kid seems like a genuinely nice individual and once he is focused he is a beast on any course

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Not starting out well for Tiger...missed the cut because of a penalty.

btw...i literally watch ZERO golf, i just read ESPN, so my input may be a bit elementary lol!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Not starting out well for Tiger...missed the cut because of a penalty.

btw...i literally watch ZERO golf, i just read ESPN, so my input may be a bit elementary lol!

I read the story as well and it is unfortunate for him. Hopefully, this will end up being a good year for him although it isn't starting out well.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
McIlroy did not make the cut either which is probably a bigger story than Tiger not making it smh

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
so the WGC - accenture tournament was delayed/postponed due to snow

SNOW?? as long as i have been watching golf i do not remember snow ever being a factor. maybe global warming is a reality.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
so the WGC - accenture tournament was delayed/postponed due to snow

SNOW?? as long as i have been watching golf i do not remember snow ever being a factor. maybe global warming is a reality.

Yeah, this storm was very strange. We get snow in the Phoenix area about once every 2-3 years... but rarely anything that even is visible after it hits the ground. This storm brought snow, sleet and something called graupel. Pix from the Phoenix area look like accumulated snow... and the storm covered the entire state (8-10 inches in the mountains in the north (Flagstaff), and snowcapped mountains surrounding the Phoenix area.

Typically we see things like frost delays at the Phoenix Open (in Scottsdale) over SuperBowl weekend... but, likewise, it’s the first time I recall "snow delay" for a PGA event.

And that nasty storm is headed your way, BLiNK... stay warm!

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Yeah, this storm was very strange. We get snow in the Phoenix area about once every 2-3 years... but rarely anything that even is visible after it hits the ground. This storm brought snow, sleet and something called graupel. Pix from the Phoenix area look like accumulated snow... and the storm covered the entire state (8-10 inches in the mountains in the north (Flagstaff), and snowcapped mountains surrounding the Phoenix area.

Typically we see things like frost delays at the Phoenix Open (in Scottsdale) over SuperBowl weekend... but, likewise, it’s the first time I recall "snow delay" for a PGA event.

And that nasty storm is headed your way, BLiNK... stay warm!

i love Flagstaff, always drive through there when i go to Cali. wouldn't mind living there really

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
this Sergio vs Tiger thing is getting a little out of hand

that little [redacted] better watch his mouth

Last edited by a moderator:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member