Visit site
MLB - Reds & Mariners now that I live on the left coast
NFL - Bengals & Seahawks for the reason above
NCAA - The Ohio State University
MLS - Columbus Crew & Sounders FC

anygivensunday

Aug 1, 2012
Visit site
You as well! (with the exception of UGA...TO HELL WITH GEORGIA!) I support the Hawks because they are a home team...and this year, they are not too terribly bad. I was also a fan of Dominique Wilkens back in the day. My basketball loyalty rests with the Celtics though, always will!

Me as well i ride with the celtics. Even though i was born an raised in ga ( recently relocated temporarily) the hawks just embarrass me. First time i seen the celtics play i knew that, that was my team. Never got that feeling for the hawks even though technically i guess they are my home team. Hurts saying that lol.

Sent from my Verizon iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site
MLB- Pirates

NFL- Steelers

NHL- Pens

NBA- Lakers

I absolutely loathe and despise anything related to Philly or Philly teams......despite living just outside of there.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
NBA: Lakers
MLB: Dodgers
NHL: Kings
NFL: 49ers
College Football: USC Trojans
College BB: UNLV Runnin' Rebels

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
NBA: Lakers
MLB: Dodgers
NHL: Kings
NFL: 49ers
College Football: USC Trojans
College BB: UNLV Runnin' Rebels

I can’t believe that LA still doesn’t have a pro football team. What’s it been now? It’s got to be going on 20 years since the Rams moved to St Louis and the Raiders went back north.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I can?t believe that LA still doesn?t have a pro football team. What?s it been now? It?s got to be going on 20 years since the Rams moved to St Louis and the Raiders went back north.

Wait. What? It's been 20 years already?...Dang, you're getting old...:D

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Wait. What? It's been 20 years already?...Dang, you're getting old...:D

Hey... watch it, buster! :)

I cheated and looked it up... both teams left LA after the 1994 season... so it’s coming up on the 19th season with no NFL teams in the Los Angeles area.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Hey... watch it, buster! :)

I cheated and looked it up... both teams left LA after the 1994 season... so it?s coming up on the 19th season with no NFL teams in the Los Angeles area.

(Laughing)...good comeback...:)

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I can’t believe that LA still doesn’t have a pro football team. What’s it been now? It’s got to be going on 20 years since the Rams moved to St Louis and the Raiders went back north.

Yeah but I was never a raiders or rams fan. I've been a 49ers fan my entire life. Ever since I got into sports in the early 80's. If LA was to get a professional team, I still wouldn't be a fan.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Anyone else root for the underdog in almost every "my favorite team isn't playing" situation?

It depends on who's playing, but I can't deny that I root for the underdog on numerous occasions.

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
The only time I dont root for the underdog is when it's one of the four evils...
Yankees
Lakers
Jets
Penguins

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73