NBA thread

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Upset Saturday in Philly, Toronto and Denver.

I agree there being upsets in Philly and Toronto, but not so much in Denver. I get that Denver is the higher seed, however, the Spurs are still the SPURS and I expected them to win game 1 and perhaps the series.

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
I’m going to go out on a limb and say Sixers in 6....

Now game 2 and 3 were all Sixers, BUT honestly game 4 could have gone either way, AND for most of it, the Nets were the better team, UNTIL the incident! I think the ejections lit a fire under the Sixers' asses!

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Now game 2 and 3 were all Sixers, BUT honestly game 4 could have gone either way, AND for most of it, the Nets were the better team, UNTIL the incident! I think the ejections lit a fire under the Sixers' asses!

Agreed, but the Nets are gritty underdogs and indeed have the talent to win one more playoff game against the Sixers, in my opinion.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Not sure if the Warriors looked bad last night or the Clippers looked good...LOL

The Clippers played as if they had nothing to lose and everything to gain whereas the Warriors failed to focus on the task at hand. They will indeed close this series out Friday night.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
The Clippers played as if they had nothing to lose and everything to gain whereas the Warriors failed to focus on the task at hand. They will indeed close this series out Friday night.

I agree. Warriors had better get focused and take care of business quick. Rockets are waiting for them.