NBA thread

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
What an AMAZING finish!!

As a coach, there’s not much you can say to your team after such a defeat, except, “Hey, that’s why the Warriors are the back-to-back reigning, defending champions. They play to win from start to finish. “

Last edited:

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
As a coach, there’s not much you can say to your team after such a defeat, except, “Hey, that’s why the Warriors are the reigning back-to-back defending champions. They play to win from start to finish. “

Just shrug during the press conference and head to the locker room

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Lakers or Rockets...who you got tonight?...I'm going with the Rockets even though it's the Lakers home opener.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Rondo didn't have any business spitting in Paul's face like that. I would've snapped, too. He should have gotten the same 4-game suspension as Brandon Ingram, in my opinion.

Anyway, I'm about to watch the Warriors vs Nuggets via the FREE NBA League Pass preview (Expiring on 10-23-18). My TV is all set, and I'm pumped....:cool:

Last edited:

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
The Rockets are off to an interesting start. I wasn't expecting much from the Lakers this season. The Warriors losing to the Nuggets was interesting but doesn't really mean much, imo. Overall, I'm interested in the West.

As far as the East, my Pistons are undefeated thus far and they looked REALLY good against the Bulls until the end. Glad they pulled it out!

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice