NBA thread

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
I will be honest and say I'm not much of an NBA fan AND I'm strictly a homer, BUT it's been real exciting watching the Sixers this year. I was a bit dubious of "the process" and the losing seasons, BUT it HAS seemed to pay off!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Who you going with?

The Dubs!.....I don't care how well Houston has played all year long, all roads to the title go through Golden State and until they are dethroned, they are still the team to beat. Period!

Last edited:

Gzydamus

Apr 15, 2018
Visit site
The Dubs!.....I don't care how well Houston has played all year long, all roads to the title goes through Golden State and until they are dethroned, they are still the team to beat. Period!

I do agree. Houston looks good but the Warriors are the team to beat on the West. Me personally, I'm going with the Cavs. LeBron is my guy lol

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
It's all good, my friend. Besides, it's wise not to underestimate a team led by the Lebron James.

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
For some reason, I’m really happy to see PHI up 3-1. Seems all those bad years and lottery picks are finally paying off. LOL

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
For some reason, I’m really happy to see PHI up 3-1. Seems all those bad years and lottery picks are finally paying off. LOL

I hear you. Hopefully, they can close it out in a few days. I also want Indiana to knock off Cleveland.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I figured the Spurs would fight for pride and avoid being swept, but they know there series will not go beyond game 5. I'd be shocked if it did.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Any thoughts on whether LeBron James will end up with the LAKERS?

All indications point to LA, but we won’t know for certain until after his decision is official. If LA is indeed where he ends up, good for him, however, the taxes alone would deter me.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen