NBA thread

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
I like Steve Kerr a lot. I just don't see him out coaching Pop. The Spurs don't have an answer for Steph. But the Warriors have no answer for Aldridge and Leonard either.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
WOW. The Spurs just scored 43 points in the first quarter (New NBA Playoff record). They came to play

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I guess since everyone is chasing Golden State now, no one wants their big men to play big anymore.

The game has moved away from the center position being the focal point (at least offensively). Everyone wants to shoot 3's these days. The style of play today is all about offense from the back court and defense from the bigs. Unless there's a mismatch in the paint or an offensive rebound, point guards rarely pass the ball to the bigs.

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
The game has moved away from the center position being the focal point (at least offensively). Everyone wants to shoot 3's these days. The style of play today is all about offense from the back court and defense from the bigs. Unless there's a mismatch in the paint or an offensive rebound, point guards rarely pass the ball to the bigs.
I hate it.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Neither did I but I gotta say, I'm excited for OKC-GS in the West Finals. Curry and Westbrook are my 2 favorite guys to watch right now!

The Warriors vs Thunder series should be a great one. I'm looking forward to watching it. I'm still going with the defending champs to take the series.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
The Warriors vs Thunder series should be a great one. I'm looking forward to watching it. I'm still going with the defending champs to take the series.

YES, I also think it's going to be a GREAT series. I like the Warriors all the way...again

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
For some reason, so long as the Warriors are playing the way they are, the East will just be there to have an opponent!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro