NBA thread

iHackPro

Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
It appears that LeBron has willed his winning ways to the rest of his teammates which spells trouble for Golden State if they continue to play Cavs style of basketball.

Agreed. If the Cavs keep slowing the game pace down, and they can keep eliminating Golden State's 3's and transition buckets, it's over.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
It appears that the Warriors "small lineup" worked out well in game 4 as well as in the end of game 1. We're guaranteed more NBA basketball with this Warriors WIN!!! 🏽

iHackPro

Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
Cavs looked out of gas tonight. Right from the jump, they let GS destroy them in trasnition. Delly and LeBron were gassed and banged up, JR Smith and Shumpert weren't knocking down shots, and Mozgov missed some easy ones in the paint. James Jones, Miller, etc. didn't contribute much. They can't let this happen again.

David Blatt was very uplifting and motivational to his team after the game though.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Rigged series...NBA is selling out for money, and taking the series to the late games. I'm sorry, but I don't buy the back and forth. This is one of the reasons I stopped watching the NBA back in the early 00's.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
I heard something about ABC showing a wiener on TV... Thought they were talking about Stephanopolous...turns out it was Lebron's... :p

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
Rigged series...NBA is selling out for money, and taking the series to the late games. I'm sorry, but I don't buy the back and forth. This is one of the reasons I stopped watching the NBA back in the early 00's.
Speaking of money spent on advertising, I did like the "shot on iPhone" ads.

Sent from my rooted Nexus 7 (2013) using Tapatalk