NBA thread

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
If game 1 is any indication of how this series will be, we are in for a heckuva treat!...

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Someone told me last week that he thought the Cavs would win in 4. I told him he was crazy. I'm thinking 5 or 6 games. But now it depends how bad Irving is hurt.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
If the Cavs win, I get to laugh at my buddy who guaranteed the Warriors would win.

If the Warriors win, I get to laugh at Lebron's tears.

...I'm conflicted.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Someone told me last week that he thought the Cavs would win in 4. I told him he was crazy. I'm thinking 5 or 6 games. But now it depends how bad Irving is hurt.

Not happening. I picked the Warriors to win it all at the start of the playoffs and I'm sticking to it....:)

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
If the Cavs win, I get to laugh at my buddy who guaranteed the Warriors would win.

If the Warriors win, I get to laugh at Lebron's tears.

...I'm conflicted.

It will be a great story regardless of the team that wins. None of the members on the Warriors' team were born when the Team last won a championship and Lebron returning to Cleveland and bringing a championship to a city that has never won one (I think) are great stories, in my opinion.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Cleveland really doesn't have a chance. Once it gets late in the game, the Warriors just have the depth and the Cavs don't. Plus, now that Irving is pretty much a sitting duck it doesn't bode well for the Cavs. Let LeBron score 60 if he wants, but keep him within 5 assists or so and you're gonna beat them every time.

Kind of glad the Warriors are going to take this. I didn't care about the redemption fairy tale of LeBron going back to Cleveland. I liked him more better as a bad guy.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
It will be a great story regardless of the team that wins. None of the members on the Warriors' team were born when the Team last won a championship and Lebron returning to Cleveland and bringing a championship to a city that has never won one (I think) are great stories, in my opinion.

Lebron is just a piece of that formula that has led to success in Cleveland though...and while it might be a big piece, I get annoyed by the notion that Lebron returned to Cleveland and single handedly brought a championship team to the city (not saying you implied that, but that seems to be the general consensus about their run this season...ignoring the other big time performances within that team so far).

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Lebron is just a piece of that formula that has led to success in Cleveland though...and while it might be a big piece, I get annoyed by the notion that Lebron returned to Cleveland and single handedly brought a championship team to the city (not saying you implied that, but that seems to be the general consensus about their run this season...ignoring the other big time performances within that team so far).

Agreed....:)

Smply_Rckless

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
Unless A miracle can happen. I don't see the Cavs winning. Kyrie is out now permanently with a fractured knee cap. I believe it said 3-4 months.

Tapatalk'n On The IPhone 6 Plus 

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR