NBA thread

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I have a feeling that is gonna be a mistake that will haunt the rest of his career! I just cannot see Cleveland ever winning the championship but who knows.

He has nothing left to prove. He's a champion, he's the best pro basketball player in the game and he doesn't have to play to prove anything to anyone at this stage in his career. He may prove to be even better this time around in Cleveland.

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
that'll be a bunch of BS if the Cavs trade Wiggins SMDH

Makes way too much to trade Wiggins for Love. Love is a Double-Double machine and who knows how Wiggins will do. Plus it's not he dominated while he was at Kansas. Hell his team-mate would have been the first pick if he didn't have back issues.

rayz336

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
Makes way too much to trade Wiggins for Love. Love is a Double-Double machine and who knows how Wiggins will do. Plus it's not he dominated while he was at Kansas. Hell his team-mate would have been the first pick if he didn't have back issues.

Yeah, I don't know why that's an even trade in the league. Love is a great player, maybe not a superstar just yet but he is definitely great!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Did anyone see what happened to Paul George (Guard/Indianna Pacers)....WOW.
Yeah, and I feel bad for the kid, but his attitude about it seem to be on-point so he should be a better player when he returns. Having said that, his injury is indeed a blow to the Pacer organization, but hey, it also gives someone else a chance to step up and showcase his talents.

That was a gruesome injury.
That's an understatement, my friend...:)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal