NBA thread

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I like him over there with the rockets. Good for him.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk HD

Houston is definitely a better fit for him, and the team should do well with him in the lineup.

madeinhb

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
The Lakers, in my opinion, was not a good fit for him and his personality nor am I surprised he has opted to leave after one year with them. He should have stayed put in Orlando.

I think he would have stayed if Jim buss listened to him. Jim was telling Howard he was the future. Then when Howard said he wanted Phil and he signed D'Antoni, was a slap in his face.

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site
Is anyone really surprised that Howard left? He's a drama queen that,quite frankly, sucked for the Lakers.

And this is coming from a Lakers fan.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Is anyone really surprised that Howard left? He's a drama queen that,quite frankly, sucked for the Lakers.

​I'm not surprised at all and didn't expect him to stay with the Lakers long.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

That he is. It seems the only team that benefited from that big trade last year was Denver. Both Howard and Bynum have been nightmares..

Sent from my Galaxy S IV

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Not really. Howard didnt want to play second fiddle to Kobe but he will have to with Harden. He will be Hardens second fiddle.

I think he would have stayed if Jim buss listened to him. Jim was telling Howard he was the future. Then when Howard said he wanted Phil and he signed D'Antoni, was a slap in his face.

I agree to a point in regard to Kobe. I believe he knew going to the Lakers that he didn't have the mental toughness to play with an in-your-face perfectionist like Kobe. He could barely tolerate Stan Van Gundy in his face when he was in Orlando, in my opinion. He's a gifted athlete with power to match, but I question his mental toughness. As for being second fiddle to Harden, maybe. If he comes in and fit in with the style that the team plays, he will indeed shine and become the team's focal point, but he will have to accept being with Harden as the shared face of the organization like Shaq had to accept sharing the spotlight with Penny back in the day.

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site
That he is. It seems the only team that benefited from that big trade last year was Denver. Both Howard and Bynum have been nightmares..

Sent from my Galaxy S IV

Can't believe there are Lakers fans that actually want Bynum back. He is AWFUL!!!!!!!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR