NBA thread

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
The Celtics made a heck of a run but the kicks finally closed the series out.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
The Celtics made a heck of a run but the kicks finally closed the series out.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T

New York dominated for almost the entire game and then got comfortable and figured the game was all but over, but when Boston made their final run, it forced NY to remember that the game isn't over until the clock displays 00:00...;)

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
So it Looks like we're going to be facing the grizzlies. Should be a good series

Lol that Memphis/clippers game was HEATED!

Jrome.brooks

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
anyone know who won the MVP this season? (for the 4th time)

....anyone?

I guessing lebron the spurs is too old for the heat its going to be smooth sailing for the heat this year there's no team in the playoffs that can stop them

All up in ya using Tapatalk 2

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
That game was horrific...the Bulls completely came apart at the end and the Heat were beating them physically AND mentally. I was watching it while my wife was working and she looked up and went "Man, remember when the bulls were good in the 90's?", i just laughed but it had a hint of truth to it!

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
that MEM/OKC series has really surprised me. i never thought Memphis would be in the position they are in right now

good to see Darrell Arthur get in some good minutes. he's a former Jayhawk as well as two other guys on the Grizzlies

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
that MEM/OKC series has really surprised me. i never thought Memphis would be in the position they are in right now

good to see Darrell Arthur get in some good minutes. he's a former Jayhawk as well as two other guys on the Grizzlies

I agree. Memphis was indeed overlooked in these playoffs. As for Darrell Arthur, not only is he getting good minutes, he's doing a heckuva job while out there playing.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Memphis looked tough last night. They could go all the way to the NBA Finals. Bulls played hard and gave it all they had too. They just didn't have enough to match the Heat.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Game 6 for the Knicks vs Pacers is downright entertaining. These guys are playing their hearts out.