06-03-2016 07:16 AM
    GS's bench is so deep. Cavs don't have an answer for Iguodala and Livingston.
    A little late, but I was talking about this on another forum. The Cavs might need to go big, rather than play small ball.

The starting lineup matchups are fine for the Cavs. Steph is a better shooter, Kyrie is a better finisher inside, neither is the greatest on defense. Klay is *usually* slightly better to a whole lot better than Smith, just depends on which Smith shows up. Harrison Barnes is no match for LeBron, on either side of the ball. Love is better on offense, Green is better on defense, take your pick. Thompson is a better rebounder than Bogut, and neither one is the best rim protector.

My point in saying all that is that the Cavs will be fine hanging with the Warriors with their starters. It's when reserves enter that changes need to be made. Instead of running Delly at the point, run Shumpert. That takes away the size mismatch Livingston has. Delly on Barbosa is a lot better matchup for him. LeBron on Barnes/Iggy, Love and Frye on whichever of Ezeli/Speights/Varejao they have in. Then, there won't be those obvious mismatches to exploit.

This series is still very winnable by the Cavs, and I like that just about everyone is saying it's over. Everyone said it was over after Game 1 last year, and they responded by winning 2 straight.
    Laura Knotek and Just_Me_D like this.
    06-05-2016 12:43 AM
    A little late, but I was talking about this on another forum. The Cavs might need to go big, rather than play small ball.

The starting lineup matchups are fine for the Cavs. Steph is a better shooter, Kyrie is a better finisher inside, neither is the greatest on defense. Klay is *usually* slightly better to a whole lot better than Smith, just depends on which Smith shows up. Harrison Barnes is no match for LeBron, on either side of the ball. Love is better on offense, Green is better on defense, take your pick. Thompson is a better rebounder than Bogut, and neither one is the best rim protector.

My point in saying all that is that the Cavs will be fine hanging with the Warriors with their starters. It's when reserves enter that changes need to be made. Instead of running Delly at the point, run Shumpert. That takes away the size mismatch Livingston has. Delly on Barbosa is a lot better matchup for him. LeBron on Barnes/Iggy, Love and Frye on whichever of Ezeli/Speights/Varejao they have in. Then, there won't be those obvious mismatches to exploit.

This series is still very winnable by the Cavs, and I like that just about everyone is saying it's over. Everyone said it was over after Game 1 last year, and they responded by winning 2 straight.
    Humm, this years series record so far, Warriors 3 wins, Cavaliers 0 wins....I personally think the Cavaliers will win two games, but in the end Warriors will be victorious for their second Championship in as many years.

Go WARRIORS
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-05-2016 06:28 AM

I agree that the Cavs can win this series, but they're going to have to win on the road.
    Laura Knotek and Spencerdl like this.
    06-05-2016 02:15 PM

I'm not saying the series is over by any stretch of the imagination. But like you mentioned the Cavs have big time match up problems off the bench. If they play faster like Lue wants them to tonight it could get ugly fast in my opinion. I don't believe they can run with the Warriors. For the Cavs to win they've got to steal one on the road and that's not going to be easy.
    Laura Knotek and Spencerdl like this.
    06-05-2016 02:37 PM
    Looks like Tyronn Lue (Cavs head coach) listened to me... they've got Delly on Barbosa, and Richard Jefferson on Livingston. Taking away the mismatches. I'm liking it, 21-19 Cleveland after one.

Also, refs have called some bogus calls, like the one on the LeBron drive. And the missed call on the Draymond Green elbow to the face of JR Smith, and the Richard Jefferson drive...I'll stop here, ha.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-05-2016 07:39 PM
    06-05-2016 07:58 PM
    Warriors rolling!
    Spencerdl likes this.
    06-05-2016 09:31 PM
    Congrats to Warriors on a impressive WIN for Game two of the NBA Championship
    pr1nce likes this.
    06-05-2016 09:33 PM
    I quit...LeBron is gonna leave and go back to Miami, lmao.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    06-05-2016 09:42 PM
    LOL.
    06-05-2016 09:45 PM
    It's over. Cavs might find a way to win one at home....maybe. No way the Cavs will win four out of five.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    06-05-2016 10:00 PM
    It's over. Cavs might find a way to win one at home....maybe. No way the Cavs will win four out of five.
    My thoughts exactly
    pr1nce likes this.
    06-05-2016 10:00 PM
    It looks like the Cavs quit!
    06-05-2016 11:56 PM
    The Cavs looked horrible tonight. I still have hope they'll at least tie the series when they go to Cleveland
    06-05-2016 11:57 PM
    The Cavs looked horrible tonight. I still have hope they'll at least tie the series when they go to Cleveland
    History is not on your side. Here's what The Warriors have done to the Cavs in their last seven games going back to the playoffs last season:
    Spencerdl likes this.
    06-06-2016 12:00 AM
    History is not on your side. Here's what The Warriors have done to the Cavs in their last seven games going back to the playoffs last season:
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...e093fffadb.jpg
    Yeah... my hope went out the window lol. Remember when they played in the regular season this year. GSW annihilated them.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    06-06-2016 12:02 AM
    Sorry...GS has beat the Cavs by an average of over 18 points. They just seem to have their number.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    06-06-2016 12:04 AM
    Sorry...GS has beat the Cavs by an average of over 18 points. They just seem to have their number.
    I agree, but I do think the Cavs will at least win one game...maybe. LOL
    06-06-2016 06:26 AM
    I agree, but I do think the Cavs will at least win one game...maybe. LOL
    Maybe is right. If they show up like they have the first two games we could be looking at a sweep.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    06-06-2016 08:41 AM

Sure, they responded by winning two straight but they still lost in the end. I think the Warriors have this series. Offensively there isn't much the Cavs have to offer. Typically only two players on the Cavs hit double digit scoring. They need more offensively than Lebron and Kyrie to make a solid effort against the Warriors. Golden State can run a game offensively with a variety of players. Their bench alone can go for 48 on any given night. That is going to be a problem. Their ball movement can tire out any defense. They are a strong team that I don't see the Cavs defeating in this series.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    06-06-2016 09:05 AM
    Is it Wednesday yet...nothing is on TV
    06-07-2016 08:27 PM
    Is it Wednesday yet...nothing is on TV
    I wish it was Wednesday. I'm bored tonight.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    06-07-2016 08:32 PM
    I wish it was Wednesday. I'm bored tonight.
    Yeah, me too
    pr1nce likes this.
    06-07-2016 08:51 PM
    I'm so ready for game 3 of the NBA finals tonight. Warriors!
    Just_Me_D and Laura Knotek like this.
    06-08-2016 07:07 AM
832 ... 2627282930 ...