any NCAAB fans around here??

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
lulz WSU hasn't played anyone - no respect from me yet

and Marcus Smart is now THE biggest failure on top of the biggest flopper in the league. it's getting fun to watch

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
lulz WSU hasn't played anyone - no respect from me yet

and Marcus Smart is now THE biggest failure on top of the biggest flopper in the league. it's getting fun to watch

I think this Wichita State team is better than last years final four team. The NCAA field is pretty open. It's gonna be exciting.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
And now Syracuse will become a VERY dangerous team. Anyone on their schedule (looking at you, Duke) should be ready for a very different group of orange men. Now that the pressure of an undefeated record is gone, they will go back to focusing on the fundamental basketball.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
And now Syracuse will become a VERY dangerous team. Anyone on their schedule (looking at you, Duke) should be ready for a very different group of orange men. Now that the pressure of an undefeated record is gone, they will go back to focusing on the fundamental basketball.

Yes, and maybe they will go back to their normal uniforms!

rayz336

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
Boston College just beat Syracuse. Wichita State is the only unbeaten team.

Yeah, Syracuse has been playing with fire these last few games and it was time for it to burn them. Hopefully this loss will encourage them to get back to what established their streak this season.

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Wichita State should NOT be number 1. What quality wins do they have? They play nobody but DIV 4AAAA and JUCO teams.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2