any NCAAB fans around here??

eradicator2k14

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site
Ohio Bobcats student/fan. From the MAC conference. We ARE NOT Ohio State (lots of people mix us up and it's not there fault; just clarifying). We lost to Ohio State, Oakland (weak loss), and ranked Massachusetts. We beat Richmond, a solid mid major, last night. Hoping to make another tourney run after going to the NIT last year. Two years ago, almost beat #1 UNC by taking them into Overtime in the Sweet 16.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
This North Carolina vs Wake Forest basketball game on ESPNU is turning into a dogfight. This is a good game.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
My college alma matter is having a decent basketball season so far... Men Ranked #13, Women are unbeaten, ranked #14... Iowa State... How 'bout that... :)

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
QUOTE=pr1nce;2165605]I forget about ESPNU. I didn't know the game was on.[/QUOTE]

Neither did I and when I was driving down University Blvd earlier, I was wondering why there was so much traffic. I would tried to get tickets to the game if I had known about it.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I'll probably switch to that game shortly. I'm watching the N.C. State vs Notre Game game

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm watching Kentucky vs LSU. Good game. LSU up by 12.

I should be watching it, but I'm just too tired. I'm actually lying down while waiting for my MacBook to finish installing Snow Leopard. I've reformatted the hard drive and have opted to return to using SL instead of Mavericks for a while. I do crazy crap like that when I'm tired...lol

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app