any NCAAB fans around here??

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I saw that yesterday via my Apple TV and and almost leaped out of my seat. Wow is an understatement, my friend...:)

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Wiggins and Parker looked as good as advertised yesterday. Gonna be a good NCAAB season

I didn't see the game. I heard Jabari Parker went off. I heard someone yesterday on ESPN pick Duke to make it to the final four. It's a little early for that, we'll see in April.

haxrnick

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I didn't see the game. I heard Jabari Parker went off. I heard someone yesterday on ESPN pick Duke to make it to the final four. It's a little early for that, we'll see in April.

No surprise really. ESPN has always had a hard-on for anything Duke/ACC.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
#1 Kentucky vs #2 Michigan State and #4 Duke vs #5 Kansas tomorrow night !

Speaking of whiny Calipari, did anyone see this BS? IMHO, if he wants to play against high school talent, he should coach a high school team.

Notes: Calipari claims early-season games vs. veteran-laden teams are 'unfair' | Basketball: Men | Kentucky.com

Izzo's response was classic: If he's afraid to play us, he can forfeit. I’ll take the win.

Tom Izzo suggests Kentucky ‘forfeit’ after John Calipari’s ‘unfair’ comment | For The Win

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
Speaking of whiny Calipari, did anyone see this BS? IMHO, if he wants to play against high school talent, he should coach a high school team.

Notes: Calipari claims early-season games vs. veteran-laden teams are 'unfair' | Basketball: Men | Kentucky.com

Izzo's response was classic: If he's afraid to play us, he can forfeit. I?ll take the win.

Tom Izzo suggests Kentucky ?forfeit? after John Calipari?s ?unfair? comment | For The Win

He recruits 1 and done superstar kids and is complaining about playing a veteran team!? What a joke

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Izzo's response was classic: If he's afraid to play us, he can forfeit. I?ll take the win.

Tom Izzo suggests Kentucky ?forfeit? after John Calipari?s ?unfair? comment | For The Win

I didn't see this. I just heard something about it tonight. Stop whinning Calipari!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR