any NCAAB fans around here??

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Well now that my bracket is completely filled with strikethroughs and red font, here's hoping that FGCU can pull off the impossible and make it to the Final Four

I cannot argue with that. I am officially toast in all my bracket pools. The Hoosiers really stunk it up tonight...

I don’t understand how the team could look that unprepared, but clearly something was wrong - either they weren’t prepared (coach's fault) or they just flat weren’t able to execute (players' fault)… Being ranked #1 pre-season doesn’t leave you with many places to go. The best you can do is hold serve and finish #1 in April. Anything else is a step backwards… However, these are my Hoosiers, and we’re back. Let’s just keep getting better and see where it leads…

In the meantime, let’s go FGCU!

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I cannot argue with that. I am officially toast in all my bracket pools. The Hoosiers really stunk it up tonight...

I don?t understand how the team could look that unprepared, but clearly something was wrong - either they weren?t prepared (coach's fault) or they just flat weren?t able to execute (players' fault)? Being ranked #1 pre-season doesn?t leave you with many places to go. The best you can do is hold serve and finish #1 in April. Anything else is a step backwards? However, these are my Hoosiers, and we?re back. Let?s just keep getting better and see where it leads?

In the meantime, let?s go FGCU!

You're right, Hoosiers didn't show up at all and Syracuse was awesome. I'm looking forward to the FGCU game.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I had to get up early this morning and travel to pick up my daughter's best friend who had arrived in another section of North Carolina from Orlando and so I drove and met her parents halfway. Anyway, I didn't know that Indiana had been defeated until later this morning and was like, WTH! #smh...I absolutely refuse to fill out the remaining brackets. With the way this tournament season has gone, I wouldn't know who to choose...:D

Last edited:

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
What the heck was that, Kansas? Why not just take the easy 2 and go into double OT? The player had a clear path to the goal, at least that's how it looked.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I didn't see the Kansas game, I heard it was a heartbreaking loss. I guess Louisville is the favorite to win it all. But it's gonna be exciting anyone can win it.

john_v

Apr 20, 2010
www.vinniesphotos.blogspot.com
Louisville has a really deep bench, and I think that's going to be a real advantage as we get deeper into the tournament. Their game against Duke should be a real good one. I don't want Louisville to win, I want Duke to lose. ;)

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Yeah I thought he was going to bank it in right there.

Now if only duke loses and FGCU loses all will be well.

I am a Duke basketball fan and have been for a very long time, however, I do NOT want them to win this year because I wanted this to be the year of The U and that didn't happen. FGCU fell to Florida even though they started out on fire. One thing is for certain, this season has surely been entertaining.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I didn't see the Kansas game, I heard it was a heartbreaking loss. I guess Louisville is the favorite to win it all. But it's gonna be exciting anyone can win it.

It was heartbreaking. The kid handling the ball in the waning seconds had a chance to tie it and send the game to a second OT. He drove to the basket almost unchallenged and then opted to pass the ball to a player beyond the arc who missed the 3-pt shot. I couldn't believe it. I don't know if that was a designed play or what, but he should have made the easy layup, in my opinion.

john_v

Apr 20, 2010
www.vinniesphotos.blogspot.com
Just being devils advocate here...

I find it amusing that everyone says "heartbreaking loss for Kansas..." But no one says "persevering win for Michigan..." Down by 14, come back and tie it on a forty foot three pointer with a guy in his face and eight seconds left. Then to get the defensive stops in overtime. (And not to detract from the point that Johnson should have gone for the easy two.)

But definitely, no one can deny that this has been one of the most entertaining NCAA tournaments that I for one can remember.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox