any NCAAB fans around here??

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Carolina Victory and a d00k loss!! Great games for the nighttime portion of the ACC Tournament.

Today's ACC Semi-Final match-ups should be exciting. Furthermore, there's a potential for upsets in both, but I'm hoping The U take care of business against a surging NC State. That games scares me, to be honest. I doubt that Maryland will beat NC, but, I didn't think they'd beat Duke, but they did..:)

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
BIG12 Championship/Title Game today @ 6:00pm EST

KU (yay!) vs KSTATE (BOO!)

this will be the 3rd time this year KU will have beaten those idiots and show once again who's boss in KS, if we can pull off the Win!
This should be a good game to watch. Good luck!

rayz336

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
Today's ACC Semi-Final match-ups should be exciting. Furthermore, there's a potential for upsets in both, but I'm hoping The U take care of business against a surging NC State. That games scares me, to be honest. I doubt that Maryland will beat NC, but, I didn't think they'd beat Duke, but they did..:)

I'm hoping The U takes care of NC State as well. As long as Miami can force turnovers and get Larkin going early, with adequate defense on Howell they can negate NC State's attack. The U just has to avoid the trap of playing at NC State's tempo and they'll have ample opportunity to advance to the championship game.

I was actually hoping Maryland would go on to play against Duke because they always play a physical game against them. If PJ Hairston is good to go and maintains his hot shooting from last night, I think my Heels can take out the Terps. If not, we'll need Bullock and Paige to play major roles on offense.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Hoosiers gonna take out Whisky today... step 2 of the Revenge Tour (aka B1G conference tournament) ...

"Badgers? We don’t need no steenkeen badgers". ~ Gold Hat in Treasure of Sierra Madre

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Hoosiers gonna take out Whisky today... step 2 of the Revenge Tour (aka B1G conference tournament) ...

"Badgers? We don?t need no steenkeen badgers". ~ Gold Hat in Treasure of Sierra Madre

Sorry, my friend. I'm as shocked as you, but apparently, Wisconsin was intent on playing the role of spoiler today.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I maintain that this is the wackiest, most random NCAA basketball season i have ever paid attention to...the upsets are both surprising and fantastic, and since i have no dog in the race, I'm constantly pulling for the underdogs and I haven't been disappointed!

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I maintain that this is the wackiest, most random NCAA basketball season i have ever paid attention to...the upsets are both surprising and fantastic, and since i have no dog in the race, I'm constantly pulling for the underdogs and I haven't been disappointed!

For me, it's been both exciting and nerve racking and the real tournament has yet to begin....:)

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site

Ahh, ok, so it’s YOUR fault? That’s all I really needed to know. :D

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW