any NCAAB fans around here??

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
And it would have been, except Dookie U has always been the media darling... At least the media doesn?t try to hide that bias. :)

I know and it has been that way for years. The thing is, I am a Duke basketball fan and have been since the 80's, but with The U being in contention, my allegiance will ALWAYS be to Miami first.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
it's nice to see USA today gets it SMH

BIG Monday tonight boys!

The AP is the media. They don’t get anything except "Dookie love". The USA Today is coaches... they seem to be smarter than the media (in most cases). SMH is right, tho. Can’t argue with that.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
early game this evening on ESPNU - Jayhawks are heavily favored at home

hope that target on our backs is difficult to see

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
early game this evening on ESPNU - Jayhawks are heavily favored at home

hope that target on our backs is difficult to see

From the looks of things, the target is so small that the Red Raiders couldn’t hit it if they tried... they aren’t hitting much else tonight, either... Jayhawks up 25 at halftime.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
that game was too easy

what really pisses me off, if i heard correctly, if Kstate and KU tie in the BIG12 conference we'll have to share the title.. EVEN though we beat them TWICE! what a tragedy if true

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
that game was too easy

what really pisses me off, if i heard correctly, if Kstate and KU tie in the BIG12 conference we'll have to share the title.. EVEN though we beat them TWICE! what a tragedy if true

The BigTen is the same way. The tue breaking process only matters for the BigTen tournament seeding. If the teams finish with the same record, they share the title. Just not right.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
oh man Fausty, will this affect IU's #1 seeding?

What a putrid effort by the Hoosiers tonight. They should be ashamed. At home, on Senior Night, with the outright Big Ten title on the line…#disgusting

Clearly, they can still win the conference outright... then the conference tourney ... but if they lay a couple more bricks like the last several games, they are toast. Personally, I believe if they can beat Michigan and win at least 2 in the conference tourney they’ll still be a #1 seed... anything less and we’re looking at a 2 seed.

haxrnick

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
What a putrid effort by the Hoosiers tonight. They should be ashamed. At home, on Senior Night, with the outright Big Ten title on the line…#disgusting

Clearly, they can still win the conference outright... then the conference tourney ... but if they lay a couple more bricks like the last several games, they are toast. Personally, I believe if they can beat Michigan and win at least 2 in the conference tourney they’ll still be a #1 seed... anything less and we’re looking at a 2 seed.

:cool:

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
This has been a hectic day. I've finally got some time to sit back, relax and actually read. The big screen is tuned I. to the North Carolina vs Maryland game and although 4 points separate the score, the game is somewhat in eventful thus far.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Anyone else watch that GT/Miami game last night? muahahahaha!

Georgia_Institute_of_Technology-Main_Campus.jpg

Georgia Tech vs Miami Basketball Highlights - YouTube

Last edited:

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

Preparing my wife and mother-in-law's road trip to Florida has been met with one hiccup after another yesterday and they are still not on the road...UGH!...Anyway, I did not see the game, but PLEASE tell me that The U did NOT lose to GaTech. That can't happen. The shame would be unbearable...:D

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
It’s been a brutal last couple of weeks for many Top 10 teams... I just did a quick check and here are the records for the last 4 games:

1. Gonzaga (4-0)
2. Indiana (2-2)
3. Duke (3-1)
4. Kansas (4-0) - seems to have righted the ship after a tough 0-3 streak
5. Georgetown (3-1)
6. Miami (1-3)
7. Michigan (3-1)
8. Louisville (4-0)
9. Kansas State (4-0)
10. Michigan State (1-3)

That’s a collective 29 - 11 for the teams tabbed as the best 10 in the country...

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Preparing my wife and mother-in-law's road trip to Florida has been met with one hiccup after another yesterday and they are still not on the road...UGH!...Anyway, I did not see the game, but PLEASE tell me that The U did NOT lose to GaTech. That can't happen. The shame would be unbearable...:D

Nahhhh...you guys won for sure, definitely, you should watch the replay video above though to see just how good you did! :D

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Nahhhh...you guys won for sure, definitely, you should watch the replay video above though to see just how good you did! :D

A friggin' tip-in? Are you kidding' me? I'd rather lose by 10+ than to lose like that to a team that should have been beat in the first half. I hope they are not simply wishing for the season to come to a close. They have one game left, but then the tournament begins and if they haven't found the energy to play like an elite team, they will have an early exit.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW