any NCAAB fans around here??

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
It’s been a brutal week for the Top 25. Teams in the Top 25 lost 17 times this past week. Look for big changes in the rankings.

I’m predicting the top 5 to be:

Michigan
Kansas
Indiana
Duke
Syracuse

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
looking forward to Kansas being #2 and definitely staying in the top 5 until tourney time. we are getting better each game

however, i do not want them to be ranked #1 .. it's a curse!

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
The new polls are out...

USA Today Coaches poll
Kansas
Michigan
Indiana
Florida
Duke

AP poll
Michigan
Kansas
Indiana
Florida
Duke

Last edited:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
The U continued where it left off by pistol whipping FSU last night after slaughtering Duke a few days earlier.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I was actually pulling for the U believe it or not! Me and my brother were dancing around watching that Duke game...you guys have an excellent squad this year!

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I was actually pulling for the U believe it or not! Me and my brother were dancing around watching that Duke game...you guys have an excellent squad this year!

No doubt. This squad is confident and talented, indeed. Hopefully, they can go deep in the upcoming tournaments.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Now that was a heckuva basketball game. What a climactic ending and a victory for the U....:D
ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21359846605.598783.jpg

rayz336

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
Two good ACC games today but The U definitely is proving that they will be the surprise team this year!

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Two good ACC games today but The U definitely is proving that they will be the surprise team this year!

I never expected them to be this good this year, but I'm glad they are. :) ... They get my vote for most improved team.

rayz336

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
I never expected them to be this good this year, but I'm glad they are. :) ... They get my vote for most improved team.

They definitely get my vote for most improved team as well. It's going to be an exciting year and I can't wait for the ACC Tournament because there will be a few epic battles if these teams play the way they are now.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
They definitely get my vote for most improved team as well. It's going to be an exciting year and I can't wait for the ACC Tournament because there will be a few epic battles if these teams play the way they are now.

No doubt, my friend. On a side note, I just watched the sports portion of local news and when it got around to the Miami v NC State game, this specific news entity (WKMY) chose to show all highlights in regard to NC State except the final highlight when Miami tipped the ball in for the win. I caught myself yelling at the TV in protest...lol...Is it not the norm to showcase the highlights of the victor?

rayz336

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
No doubt, my friend. On a side note, I just watched the sports portion of local news and when it got around to the Miami v NC State game, this specific news entity (WKMY) chose to show all highlights in regard to NC State except the final highlight when Miami tipped the ball in for the win. I caught myself yelling at the TV in protest...lol...Is it not the norm to showcase the highlights of the victor?

I thought that they were supposed to show all highlights for the victor. I guess they're trying to cater to a specific audience but I'd think they'd at least show a game winner.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro