any NCAAB fans around here??

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I know. I might as well shred my bracket sheet...lol

Yeah, I have several brackets in several different pools... but had Georgetown going pretty far (FF, Elite 8, etc) in all of them... took a beating... And New Mexico killed me in one pool... but so far, my winner is still in the tournament in all my brackets...

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Iowa State handled Notre Dame... :) next up for them is Ohio State...

I believe that will be a good game, from a basketball fan's perspective... some games are better to watch with no dog in the fight.

Kansas hung on to beat Western Kentucky... hearing a lot of "Kansas is over-seeded" talk, but I think WKU is under-seeded... they are a good team. Kansas has it’s legs under it now...

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
The Gonzaga vs Wichita State game is downright entertaining. With just over 3 minutes left to play, it's a crap shoot in regard to who will win.

UPDATE: Wichita State knocks off top seeded Gonzaga. Heck, I might as well not fill out any more brackets...lol

Last edited:

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
The Gonzaga vs Wichita State game is downright entertaining. With just over 3 minutes left to play, it's a crap shoot in regard to who will win.

UPDATE: Wichita State knocks off top seeded Gonzaga. Heck, I might as well not fill out any more brackets...lol

Indeed. In one bracket, I’m already down to a single remaining FF pick. Sad. And with the Gonzaga loss, at least one team at each seeding spot has lost...

Marquette won a squeaker with Butler... and a bunch of laughers... was surprised at how badly St Louis got beat... expected them to at least try to win their game.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
So far, the BigTen is surviving today... OSU edged Iowa State... Indiana came back on Temple to win... Minny is down to Florida, and Illinois has Miami later... Let’s go, BigTen!

The name of the game now is Survive and Advance...

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
So far, the BigTen is surviving today... OSU edged Iowa State... Indiana came back on Temple to win... Minny is down to Florida, and Illinois has Miami later... Let’s go, BigTen!

The name of the game now is Survive and Advance...

Today's games have been good thus far. Hopefully, the favorites will continue to win and of course, I'm speaking specifically in regard to The U vs Illinois game....:D

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Whew! It's going to take me about an hour just to calm down and relax from watching Miami eek by Illinois en route to the sweet 16. :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR