oh man Fausty, will this affect IU's #1 seeding?
    What a putrid effort by the Hoosiers tonight. They should be ashamed. At home, on Senior Night, with the outright Big Ten title on the line…#disgusting

Clearly, they can still win the conference outright... then the conference tourney ... but if they lay a couple more bricks like the last several games, they are toast. Personally, I believe if they can beat Michigan and win at least 2 in the conference tourney they’ll still be a #1 seed... anything less and we’re looking at a 2 seed.
    03-06-2013 12:01 AM
    What a putrid effort by the Hoosiers tonight. They should be ashamed. At home, on Senior Night, with the outright Big Ten title on the line…#disgusting

Clearly, they can still win the conference outright... then the conference tourney ... but if they lay a couple more bricks like the last several games, they are toast. Personally, I believe if they can beat Michigan and win at least 2 in the conference tourney they’ll still be a #1 seed... anything less and we’re looking at a 2 seed.
    Fausty82 likes this.
    03-06-2013 07:00 PM
    This has been a hectic day. I've finally got some time to sit back, relax and actually read. The big screen is tuned I. to the North Carolina vs Maryland game and although 4 points separate the score, the game is somewhat in eventful thus far.
    03-06-2013 07:22 PM
    what is UP with all of these high ranked teams losing???
    03-06-2013 11:33 PM
    what is UP with all of these high ranked teams losing???
    The talking heads call it parity... but yeah, it’s really strange this year...
    03-07-2013 12:17 AM
    Anyone else watch that GT/Miami game last night? muahahahaha!

Last edited by SeanHRCC; 03-07-2013 at 06:53 AM.
    03-07-2013 06:39 AM
    Anyone else watch that GT/Miami game last night? muahahahaha!

http://img1.findthebest.com/sites/de...ain_Campus.jpg

Preparing my wife and mother-in-law's road trip to Florida has been met with one hiccup after another yesterday and they are still not on the road...UGH!...Anyway, I did not see the game, but PLEASE tell me that The U did NOT lose to GaTech. That can't happen. The shame would be unbearable...
    03-07-2013 07:35 AM
    It’s been a brutal last couple of weeks for many Top 10 teams... I just did a quick check and here are the records for the last 4 games:

1. Gonzaga (4-0)
    2. Indiana (2-2)
    3. Duke (3-1)
    4. Kansas (4-0) - seems to have righted the ship after a tough 0-3 streak
    5. Georgetown (3-1)
    6. Miami (1-3)
    7. Michigan (3-1)
    8. Louisville (4-0)
    9. Kansas State (4-0)
    10. Michigan State (1-3)

That’s a collective 29 - 11 for the teams tabbed as the best 10 in the country...
    03-07-2013 08:40 AM
    Preparing my wife and mother-in-law's road trip to Florida has been met with one hiccup after another yesterday and they are still not on the road...UGH!...Anyway, I did not see the game, but PLEASE tell me that The U did NOT lose to GaTech. That can't happen. The shame would be unbearable...
    Nahhhh...you guys won for sure, definitely, you should watch the replay video above though to see just how good you did!
    Fausty82 likes this.
    03-07-2013 10:10 AM
    Nahhhh...you guys won for sure, definitely, you should watch the replay video above though to see just how good you did!
    A friggin' tip-in? Are you kidding' me? I'd rather lose by 10+ than to lose like that to a team that should have been beat in the first half. I hope they are not simply wishing for the season to come to a close. They have one game left, but then the tournament begins and if they haven't found the energy to play like an elite team, they will have an early exit.
    03-07-2013 10:22 AM
    They are playing like a sanctioned team should!
    03-07-2013 02:39 PM
    They are playing like a sanctioned team should!
    To be honest, their poor play began the day the NCAA released its findings, but I refuse to see how that could and should affect their play. They are in the here and the now and penalties are forthcoming. They have been thrust into a group of elite teams and like Duke, Kansas, Indiana and others, there's a big target on their backs. Verbally, they are saying they welcome the status & challenge, but I wonder if it has worn on them mentally and physically.
    03-07-2013 02:52 PM
    03-07-2013 03:20 PM
    To be honest, their poor play began the day the NCAA released its findings, but I refuse to see how that could and should affect their play. They are in the here and the now and penalties are forthcoming. They have been thrust into a group of elite teams and like Duke, Kansas, Indiana and others, there's a big target on their backs. Verbally, they are saying they welcome the status & challenge, but I wonder if it has worn on them mentally and physically.
    You left GT off that elite team list (at least when it comes to losses...right? RIGHT?) muahahahahahahahaha!
    03-07-2013 05:26 PM
    You left GT off that elite team list (at least when it comes to losses...right? RIGHT?) muahahahahahahahaha!
    Dude, you're killin' me...(laughing)
    03-07-2013 05:29 PM
    Today i am a Huge OKST Fan!
    03-09-2013 01:36 PM
    Alright, The U returned to form against Clemson. Hopefully, they'll they'll continue their winning ways deep into the upcoming tournament.
    03-09-2013 04:47 PM
    KU in 10 minutes on ESPN! a win gives us the BIG12 title outright and a loss we share!
    03-09-2013 05:50 PM
    KU in 10 minutes on ESPN! a win gives us the BIG12 title outright and a loss we share!
    I've got to go and run an errand, but I will be sure to tune in to the game when I return. Good luck tonight...
    BLiNK likes this.
    03-09-2013 05:57 PM
    Wow... Baylor is taking it to Kansas... Kansas down 15 under 9 minutes to go...
    03-09-2013 07:41 PM
    unreal. we literally got our asses handed to us. very disturbing to see right before the BIG12 Tourney/NCAA Tourney. congrats to Baylor, they wanted/needed it more than KU

in all honesty i feel like we are still trying to identify ourselves and this is the wrong time of the year to happen. oh well, it was a good thought i guess. i have no hope for going deep into the tourney. at least we have some really good recruits coming in for next season
    03-09-2013 10:07 PM
    unreal. we literally got our asses handed to us. very disturbing to see right before the BIG12 Tourney/NCAA Tourney. congrats to Baylor, they wanted/needed it more than KU

in all honesty i feel like we are still trying to identify ourselves and this is the wrong time of the year to happen. oh well, it was a good thought i guess. i have no hope for going deep into the tourney. at least we have some really good recruits coming in for next season
    I don't know, Blink. KU played as if they just wanted the game to end so that they can get prepared for the upcoming tournament. I'm not taking anything away from Baylor because they came in with the intent on playing the role of spoiler and they accomplished their mission.
    03-09-2013 10:15 PM

That’s sort of how Indiana's season is wrapping up. Like Kansas, Indiana can win the Big Ten outright with a win tomorrow at Michigan. Lose and they share the title - possibly 4 ways. Their last several games have left me wondering what they heck is going on. The talking heads still tout them as a NCAA #1 seed, but IMO, they have to do a lot to make that happen. Here's hoping that they play up to their potential...

This NCAA season has certainly been quite interesting, so far.
    03-09-2013 11:08 PM
    Yeah, Baby... The Indiana Hoosiers are your outright 2013 Big Ten Conference regular season champs... and IMO, they locked up a #1 NCAA tourney seed today...
    Attached Thumbnails any NCAAB fans around here??-img_1140.png  
    Exxod likes this.
    03-10-2013 06:40 PM
    The new Top 25 rankings are out...
    Attached Thumbnails any NCAAB fans around here??-screen-shot-2013-03-11-10.59.27-am.png  
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    03-11-2013 02:01 PM
694 ... 910111213 ...