NCAA Football 2012!!!1111!1!!11!!2

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
^^^ That guy is really taking a gamble on his ability to show a successful season if Miami gets some kind of sanction against them again...but not a bad pick up at all, you guys really needed some work in the QB department and the kid that started last year had me quite impressed...for a bunch of pelicans...

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
^^^ That guy is really taking a gamble on his ability to show a successful season if Miami gets some kind of sanction against them again...but not a bad pick up at all, you guys really needed some work in the QB department and the kid that started last year had me quite impressed...for a bunch of pelicans...

Hopefully, the NCAA's embarrassment, recent complaints about their alleged over-the-top punishment will cause, Miami's self-imposed bowl bans especially this past one where Miami could have played FSU for the ACC championship that the sanctions/punishment will not be severe. The acquisition of Coley is great in both recruiting and play calling. Hopefully, it will all work out in our favor. As for your reference to them as being "pelicans", I will refrain myself from responding "at this time", but you know I'm going to when you least expect it...lol

Last edited:

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Saw that yesterday. Nothing makes me smile more than seeing an SEC school or any Florida school having this go on.

That's cold...(laughing)....but typical of a fan whose school buys referees to help them steal a national championship...:D

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Lol I knew you'd get a kick out of that.

Of course...lol...I was like, now he knows I can't resist responding to a slight like that. :D ... I love it. Anyway, I'm on my way out the door. Take care, my friend, and have a safe & pleasant day.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Hey Sean, you might find THIS article interesting. It could explain the status of your beloved Yellow Jackets....:D

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I want EVERYONE to know that I was minding my own business when I was suddenly attacked by a member of this forum whose school's mascot is a honeybee dressed up and repackaged as yellow jackets. I'm not calling out any names, SeanHRCC, but THIS MEANS WAR! .... Just Sayin'...(Laughing)....College football season is a mere 2 months away and I am on the phone right now talking to my South Florida boys and making preparations for a yellow jacket beatdown. Believe me, it's coming....:)

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
It figures that a Miami Pelicans fan would bring up an old thread like this just to be hateful...for shame! Dirty rotten Pelicans...

RAMBLIN' WRECK!

trademarks.jpg

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
JDM,
Tks for rekindling the thought the we're only a few months away. Can't wait.
I think we need a new thread - don't you? NCAA Football 2013
Why don't one you or someone else take the honors by starting the thread and kick it off?
Good Luck

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox