NCAA Football 2012!!!1111!1!!11!!2

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
wow, that's early lol. my typical bedtime is around 1:00a-2:00a. i am very sleep deprived

My bedtime varies depending on how I feel or what I have to do the next day. I have to get up early tomorrow morning and take my youngest son to school and we all know that an Alabama victory is all but assured and if they score again, it's pretty much etched in stone.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
At least they scored...more than i can say for LSU last year.

That said...what a piss poor game, we turned it off and started playing Halo about 30min. ago.

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
Well, it was a learning experience. The fact that ND even played for the national title, was a plus. They should get a good recruit class for next year. I would suggest to the ND coaching staff to watch more film on how the SEC teams play football. I'll bet that each ND lineman was outweighed by 25 to 30 lbs. On the positive side, i do expect good things for the Irish next Fall.:):)

P.S. How ironic that the Fighting Irish lose to a quarterback named McCarron!:p

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Well, it was a learning experience. The fact that ND even played for the national title, was a plus. They should get a good recruit class for next year. I would suggest to the ND coaching staff to watch more film on how the SEC teams play football. I'll bet that each ND lineman was outweighed by 25 to 30 lbs. On the positive side, i do expect good things for the Irish next Fall.:):)

P.S. How ironic that the Fighting Irish lose to a quarterback named McCarron!:p

This game should not have been a surprise to anyone...i put money down on a 20+ point defeat to a few people at work and I cleaned up. Why? Could i read the future? In a way, this was an easy one. You can't win against the best without playing the best to get there, period. Alabama did it, UGA would have done it...hell...Oregon probably would have done it (but it might have been a better game).

Notre Dame avoided a real test to get into the national title game in the fact that they A.) Won't commit to a conference where they can be tested properly with divisional games...and B.) They don't play a conference championship game that again, tests their ability to get to the big game.

With one loss Notre Dame isn't even close to 1st place, I'm guessing if they make top 10, they are floating around 7-8th. THIS is why i think it is ridiculous that Notre Dame could be considered for the national title, because regardless of their undefeated record, they didn't have a test to prove themselves worthy of that top spot...just like Boise State in the past (who never made it) and other teams. I mean look at the games you guys almost lost this year...USC? The team that GT just thumped in the Sun Bowl? Come on man...GT isn't even close to being good enough to be in the national title game, but they had an easy time with a game you guys struggled with. Pitt? Seriously?

Congrats on a good season for your team...but holy crap Notre Dame needs to join a conference or you guys are NEVER going to see that game again...not ever. If you had been in the ACC like the rest of your sports fall under, you would have had to play Clemson, FSU and Virginia Tech...all of which were ranked opponents during the season, and I'm guessing your record would have been quite different.

All that said, until next season chaps! It's been fun. :p

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
I don't know what the future plans are for ND, but their schedule is pretty much set for the next three years, and they have that long term contract with NBC TV. The school is steeped in so much tradition, that they'll probably stay as an Independent. I do believe that they should play at least one or two SEC schools every season, but that's up to the Athletic Director, not me. We'll have to wait and see what happens, but i think that most conferences would be glad to get them. They do bring in a large amount of revenue.:)

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
i would not want to be the first person to shake Brent Musburgers hand once he left the booth last night

if you know what i mean lol

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I told you guys...this freakin' bowl win saved Paul Johnson's job, and now we have him for another stinkin' year where the triple option will flounder, we'll end up getting another bowl game (MAYBE) that nobody watches and we might win. Laddi-freakin'-da.

Paul Johnson needs to be fired.
We need a coach that teaches a traditional football offense.
We need our quarterback to learn how to throw a football before learning how to break a season's rushing record.
We need to USE these NFL "Grade A" wide receivers we keep getting year after year after year (IE: Calvin Johnson, Demarius Thomas, Stephen Hill, etc)...imagine them on a team with a legitimate quarterback and offense...they'd be HEISMAN winners!

FIRE...PAUL...JOHNSON.

I'm seriously so pissed, because of that damn bowl win, Paul Johnson gets to parade that silly offense around for at least another season. It's ridiculous.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I told you guys...this freakin' bowl win saved Paul Johnson's job, and now we have him for another stinkin' year where the triple option will flounder, we'll end up getting another bowl game (MAYBE) that nobody watches and we might win. Laddi-freakin'-da.

Paul Johnson needs to be fired.
We need a coach that teaches a traditional football offense.
We need our quarterback to learn how to throw a football before learning how to break a season's rushing record.
We need to USE these NFL "Grade A" wide receivers we keep getting year after year after year (IE: Calvin Johnson, Demarius Thomas, Stephen Hill, etc)...imagine them on a team with a legitimate quarterback and offense...they'd be HEISMAN winners!

FIRE...PAUL...JOHNSON.

I'm seriously so pissed, because of that damn bowl win, Paul Johnson gets to parade that silly offense around for at least another season. It's ridiculous.

I knew you'd be thrilled...(laughing)...:D

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods