NCAA Football 2012!!!1111!1!!11!!2

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Oregon is just too fast for them...KSU is a very technical team that needs more time to make stuff happen, Oregon is just a GO GO GO GO GO! team, and they've just overwhelmed KSU. Kind of sucks for everyone but Klein who probably doesn't care because he's about to get a first round draft trip to an NFL team and millions of dollars lol!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Oregon is just too fast for them...KSU is a very technical team that needs more time to make stuff happen, Oregon is just a GO GO GO GO GO! team, and they've just overwhelmed KSU. Kind of sucks for everyone but Klein who probably doesn't care because he's about to get a first round draft trip to an NFL team and millions of dollars lol!

I agree. Besides, K-State's demeanor seems to show that they've already accepted defeat.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I can't wait to see "Johnny Football" get his head handed to him, by Oklahoma. LOL:rolleyes:

Holy hatred batman! To be fair, Manti Te'o's win would have raised a lot of questions given other defensive players statistics during the season vs. his own. Including Jarvis Jones, who, if i remember correctly, actually had a better argument for the Heisman than did Manti, and a pretty equally sad story to go along with it...

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
so far the best excuse i heard today about last night game has been accusations of the Oregon team taking some sort of HGH over the last couple of seasons and it finally paid off

see WTF i am dealing with out here?!?!! HAHAHA I LOVE IT! Kstate and their fans can go to HELL

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
still mad about the Heisman Trophy selection? lol

I'll tell you the truth. NO freshman, not even a Domer, deserves that trophy after only one season. I still believe that Te'o should have won it, but he'll be in the NFL for sure. Johnny Football will be in Parkland Memorial after the Cotton Bowl. They'll be trying to get his head out of his a$$.LOL;)

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Well, Grunt, it's game time! Will you get your wish? Time will tell, my friend. ;)

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Texas A&M are not intimidated by Oklahoma and they are playing with extreme confidence. As for Manziel, I didn't know he was 20 years old, albeit he just turned 20 a month ago.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Grunt, with the game being a little over the halfway mark in the second quarter, Manziel is playing in a manner that is deserving of the Heisman Trophy. Furthermore, he's got that Tim Tebow drive to win...:D

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
Didn't see the first 15 minutes of the game due to "technical difficulties" from Directv. Manziel can run, no argument, but Landry has a better arm. Let's see if the Sooners can wipe that smugness off of Manziel's face. :p

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Didn't see the first 15 minutes of the game due to "technical difficulties" from Directv. Manziel can run, no argument, but Landry has a better arm. Let's see if the Sooners can wipe that smugness off of Manziel's face. :p
Oh well. This game is no longer fun...:)...This is a beatdown!

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site

Not looking good for OU. Guess "Johnny Football" will be smiling after tonight as well

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
Well, the OU team that i expected to show up for the game, didn't. That just made Manziel look even better. He reminds me of a skinny Tim Teblow, and he is a good football player, but regardless of his age, HE IS STILL A FRESHMAN and not deserving of the Heisman Trophy. Period.:p

GO IRISH!!!