NCAA Football 2012!!!1111!1!!11!!2

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
You're right. Teblow isn't a great NFL quarterback. IMO... he wasn't a great college quarterback, either.

How can u say that about someone who won 2 almost 3 national championships?? Pro QB no, college yes. I'm not a Tebow backer by any means but I gotta give someone their credit when their record clearly shows it

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
How can u say that about someone who won 2 almost 3 national championships?? Pro QB no, college yes. I'm not a Tebow backer by any means but I gotta give someone their credit when their record clearly shows it

Sorry, but i never liked him. I always thought that he was too full of himself. Yes, he won a lot of games for U. of Fla., but how many "cupcakes" did they play? I don't buy in to the Teblow hype, never did, never will.:p

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
That's what happens when booster $$ is gone. Smh....Same ole "U". Sorry D

I suppose that's true in some instances, but when the team is under investigation and under a microscope like the U is currently, why would a member of the team take a risk like that? It doesn't make sense to me. (smh)

Last edited:

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
You're right. Teblow isn't a great NFL quarterback. IMO... he wasn't a great college quarterback, either.

Tebow was an amazing college QB...and easily deserved his Heisman. He's a terrible NFL quarterback because there's no room for that kind of play anymore in the NFL...and yet, he made it through to the second round of the playoffs last year with the team on his back and a rookie wide receiver that was still wet behind the ears. The kid is an incredible athlete.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Tebow was an amazing college QB...and easily deserved his Heisman. He's a terrible NFL quarterback because there's no room for that kind of play anymore in the NFL...and yet, he made it through to the second round of the playoffs last year with the team on his back and a rookie wide receiver that was still wet behind the ears. The kid is an incredible athlete.

+1.....:)

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I guess that he'll make a great Minister. Maybe he should start now.LOL:rolleyes:

Denying the guys athletic ability is foolish...if they conditioned him into a RB with the ability to throw the ball if needed, you'd have an insanely potent weapon on ANY offense. Unfortunately he's rotting away on the Jets because they have bone headed managers who made a useless deal for him and never intended on using him. Even at QB, if you put him in Jacksonville, their season would be much different right now (and their stadium wouldn't be half empty every home game).

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
Denying the guys athletic ability is foolish...if they conditioned him into a RB with the ability to throw the ball if needed, you'd have an insanely potent weapon on ANY offense. Unfortunately he's rotting away on the Jets because they have bone headed managers who made a useless deal for him and never intended on using him. Even at QB, if you put him in Jacksonville, their season would be much different right now (and their stadium wouldn't be half empty every home game).

Now that, i agree with. A lot of people love him here in Fla., and he probably would do well with their offense. That whole Gainesville crowd would drive over to Jacksonville, just to watch him play.:)

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

Tebow was brought to NY to fill the stadium seats and nothing more, in my opinion, and I agree that he is rotting away on the sidelines. He is too big, too talented and too dedicated to winning to be purposely kept in the situation he is currently in with the Jets. Hopefully, he will be dealt to a team where he can be productive on the field, whether at QB, RB, FB or TE.

Last edited:

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Now that, i agree with. A lot of people love him here in Fla., and he probably would do well with their offense. That whole Gainesville crowd would drive over to Jacksonville, just to watch him play.:)

Jacksonville, would be a good place for him, in my opinion, and yes, he would fill the stadium seats...:)

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Unfortunately I think Jacksonville will end up with a high end draft pick which will be used on a new QB...Tebow was a victim of his popularity and ended up in a place with more money than brains. Looking at the way things will shape up at the beginning of the draft, i think Tebow may be in a bad situation, and may never find a starting spot anywhere...Jacksonville will grab Klein or Murray (if he goes) before signing Tebow.

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
Unfortunately I think Jacksonville will end up with a high end draft pick which will be used on a new QB...Tebow was a victim of his popularity and ended up in a place with more money than brains. Looking at the way things will shape up at the beginning of the draft, i think Tebow may be in a bad situation, and may never find a starting spot anywhere...Jacksonville will grab Klein or Murray (if he goes) before signing Tebow.

I agree they'll get a high pick but the cant afford, $$ wise, not to bring Tebow there. Even if it's for a year or two.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Wow! What a finish in regard to the Arizona vs Nevada game. Arizona comes back and win the game from a 2-touchdown deficit and with about 90 seconds left to play. Amazing!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox