NCAA Football 2012!!!1111!1!!11!!2

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Now that was a heck of an ending. I was about to jump out of my skin screaming at the TV. I LOVE IT!

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
What a game. I ended up pulling for Georgia for the reasons JMD stated above and everyone in watching the game in my house weere anti-BAMA, pro Bulldogs.

So now what?
Roll Tide.

Watching UT / KS now.

Good Luck

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
BCS Bowl Games 2012

National Championship Game:
Alabama v Notre Dame

Orange Bowl
Florida State v Northern Illinois

Sugar Bowl
Florida v Louisville

Fiesta Bowl
Kansas State v Oregon

Rose Bowl
Stanford v Wisconsin

Reference Material

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I guess not but nice to see it official.

Are your Canes going to any bowl?

Unfortunately, they are not. For the second straight season, they instituted a self-imposed bowl ban. Had they not, they would have also played FSU yesterday in Charlotte for the ACC title. Hopefully, they will know their fate by year's end. This saga has dragged on long enough, in my opinion.

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
Unfortunately, they are not. For the second straight season, the instituted a self-imposed bowl ban. Had they not, they would have also played FSU yesterday in Charlotte for the ACC title. Hopefully, they will know their fate by year's end. This saga has dragged on long enough, in my opinion.

Sorry Bro

Fiesta Bowl should be a nice match up with KS & Oregon.

Good Luck

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Sorry Bro

Fiesta Bowl should be a nice match up with KS & Oregon.

Good Luck

Oh, that's okay. They'll be alright and so will I, my friend...:)...As for the Fiesta Bowl matchup, I agree. It should be very entertaining, but we will see soon enough. I'm currently watching this boring game between the Eagles & Cowboys on NBC and I'm about to change the channel....hahaha

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
Oh, that's okay. They'll be alright and so will I, my friend...:)...As for the Fiesta Bowl matchup, I agree. It should be very entertaining, but we will see soon enough. I'm currently watching this boring game between the Eagles & Cowboys on NBC and I'm about to change the channel....hahaha

I just turned it off myself.

Good Luck

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I'm surprised that GT ended up with a decent bowl! Sun Bowl vs. USC...lol. Not sure i want to see the end result of playing them, but perhaps my ramblin' wreck can actually pull off their first bowl win under Paul Johnson (who i desperately hope gets fired after this season, but i doubt will happen because there's too much logic in firing him, lol).

I'm a little shocked that UGA was placed in the Capital One bowl though, that to me seems like a spit in the face of an excellent team...and against Wisconsin, which will probably be a pretty easy game for them.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm surprised that GT ended up with a decent bowl! Sun Bowl vs. USC...lol. Not sure i want to see the end result of playing them, but perhaps my ramblin' wreck can actually pull off their first bowl win under Paul Johnson (who i desperately hope gets fired after this season, but i doubt will happen because there's too much logic in firing him, lol).

I'm a little shocked that UGA was placed in the Capital One bowl though, that to me seems like a spit in the face of an excellent team...and against Wisconsin, which will probably be a pretty easy game for them.

In reference to GaTech, I agree, but I'm not sure they want to play USC at this point even though momentum appears to be on their side. As for Georgia, at least playing in Orlando will be sort of a home game for them as opposed to Wisconsin. I'm trying to come up with a good excuse to make the trip back home and possibly attend the game. :)

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
In reference to GaTech, I agree, but I'm not sure they want to play USC at this point even though momentum appears to be on their side. As for Georgia, at least playing in Orlando will be sort of a home game for them as opposed to Wisconsin. I'm trying to come up with a good excuse to make the trip back home and possibly attend the game. :)

Why not make the trip to Miami, and see the Irish kick some 'Bama butt?

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Why not make the trip to Miami, and see the Irish kick some 'Bama butt?

Honestly...if i thought it would be a good game i might actually consider going (since we have family in Miami and we could go down relatively cheaply and probably find someone to get us tickets). I just honestly don't think it's going to be that close.

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
Honestly...if i thought it would be a good game i might actually consider going (since we have family in Miami and we could go down relatively cheaply and probably find someone to get us tickets). I just honestly don't think it's going to be that close.

Well, i don't think that ND will chase them out of the stadium, but it should be interesting.:p

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro