NCAA Football 2012!!!1111!1!!11!!2

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Oh heck, this game is not even fun. With 11:33 left in the SECOND quarter, Oregon is pistol whipping Arizona State 43 to 7. Unbelievable!

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
OK boys and girls,

We got the early slot tomorrow against Texas AM.
Unfortunately, we don't do our best work during day games.
Regardless, looks like some other good SEC games tomorrow: SC / Florida, Bama / Tenn.

Good Luck to all.
Geaux Tigers

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Florida better be #1 in the BCS pole this week...while Alabama certainly put a whooping on Tenn, the Gators DISMANTLED the gamecocks.

Also, Miami...you looked so good for a half, and then imploded...i was so hoping you'd upset FSU. Then their 10 foot tall QB started trying...

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
Florida better be #1 in the BCS pole this week...while Alabama certainly put a whooping on Tenn, the Gators DISMANTLED the gamecocks.

Also, Miami...you looked so good for a half, and then imploded...i was so hoping you'd upset FSU. Then their 10 foot tall QB started trying...

The BCS loves Alabama too much for that to happen.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
The Cincinnati vs Louisville game ended up being a nail biter. I enjoyed watching that game tonight.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I can't wait until tonight, to see how the Irish do against Oklahoma.:)

That is going to be a challenging test, but I disagree with the so-called experts. I honestly think that Notre Dame will be competitive and more than what Oklahoma bargained for.

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
That is going to be a challenging test, but I disagree with the so-called experts. I honestly think that Notre Dame will be competitive and more than what Oklahoma bargained for.

I hope so, however, ND can't move up in the rankings unless one of the four teams ahead of them lose. I'm looking for Georgia to beat Florida.:)

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I hope so, however, ND can't move up in the rankings unless one of the four teams ahead of them lose. I'm looking for Georgia to beat Florida.:)

Anything's possible in college football, my friend...:)... I received an alert from the Bleacher Report advising that another Hurricanes player is out for the season. Thank GOD, this is a bye week for them..:D

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I've just returned from my 4-mile run and after I'm done sweating all over the p,ace, I'll shower and prepare to watch some college football.

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
Thank God we have bye week. Maybe we can find a new QB before next week. (BAMA, yikes!)
One of the premier athletic programs in the country & we can't have a decent QB.
They're great when we recruit them but fall apart after that.

Good Luck

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
...(snipped)...

You're right, Sean. I was all motivated and having a good time watching the game and then FSU just wore them down. They're minds were willing, but their inexperience became a factor. Still, I top my hat to them. If they all stay together for the remainder of their college careers, they just may compete for a title.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
It's pitiful really...that and the fact that LSU is still up there with 1 loss.

I have no love for the BCS. Its intentions were good, but it was never perfected. It became an issue with me when FSU was chosen to play Oklahoma for the Championship instead of the U even though the U had beaten FSU earlier in the season. Again, the BCS got it wrong a year later (I believe) when they gave the nod to Nebraska instead of Oregon to play the U for the championship. Then of course, Boise St got screwed.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh