NCAA Football 2012!!!1111!1!!11!!2

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I seriously cannot believe the fashion in which we lost both the Miami game last night and the VT game a few weeks back. We literally handed both of those games to the opposing team by making the dumbest, high school junior varsity mistakes that i have ever seen in football...it was embarrassing. Thankfully now that GT has zero hope of winning anything this year, i can enjoy college football without the stress!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I seriously cannot believe the fashion in which we lost both the Miami game last night and the VT game a few weeks back. We literally handed both of those games to the opposing team by making the dumbest, high school junior varsity mistakes that i have ever seen in football...it was embarrassing. Thankfully now that GT has zero hope of winning anything this year, i can enjoy college football without the stress!

Well, believe it because both defeats did indeed occur....lol....and as for watching your favorite team without stress, good luck with that! That's not gonna happen, my friend. Heck, I can barely get through a game without wanting to chuck something at the TV. I've had to actually get up and walk away just to calm down while watching the U play. Heck, I almost went ballistic watching the game yesterday...lol

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
Well, believe it because both defeats did indeed occur....lol....and as for watching your favorite team without stress, good luck with that! That's not gonna happen, my friend. Heck, I can barely get through a game without wanting to chuck something at the TV. I've had to actually get up and walk away just to calm down while watching the U play. Heck, I almost went ballistic watching the game yesterday...lol

Please, no self mutilation after their game in Chicago.LOL:rolleyes:

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
This is Stanford scoring only 3 points against an unranked Washington in the first quarter? The same Stanford that just put the wood on USC? Holy sh*t boys and girls...USC f*cking sucks! (and so does Stanford) USC better drop out of the rankings if Stanford can't put at least 30 on the board on Washington.

I love Blue Moon with orange.

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
The Irish finally beat Michigan. They were able to shut down Denard Robinson, without having to injure his legs. Too bad, i was hoping that ND gave him a little "going away" present. Something to go with his big mouth.:p

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Did I see the score correctly? Georgia Tech is currently losing to Middle Tennessee? Certainly the YellowJackets will wake up and sting that team. Then again....lol

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm going to be TICKED if Miami loses this game after leading 23 to 7 in the first quarter. I want them heading into next week's game with the "hell bound" Catholics , er um, Notre Dame with momentum. :D

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
Saw the game today, and that lucky catch at the end. Miami didn't win that game, NC State lost. There is a difference. Anyway, it won't make a difference next week. Thug U. is going DOWN.:p

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2