NCAA Football 2012!!!1111!1!!11!!2

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm currently watching the NC State vs Tennessee game via the WatchESPN app on my iPad and the Vols are leading 6 - 0 with 8:48 left in the opening quarter.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I drank way too much yesterday...and ate too much protein. What i remember of yesterday was Alabama looking like a damn NFL team and Clemson shutting up (some of) the SEC loyalist.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Good game against the Eagles. I saw the replay of that TD try, and i think that BC got in, but Thug U. still would have won. We'll see what happens in Chicago.:p

I agree. Miami would have still won the game had BC been awarded the TD. Those freshmen players played their butts off and their confidence level grew as time passed and it was obvious. As for Chicago,..... "Just Bring It". ;)

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I love college football, but sheesh, tonight's Pittsburgh vs Cincinnati game has been somewhat I eventful this far since I started watching.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
in a few hours i will be tailgating with some friends (alumni and current students) before the KU game

it could be a very long day lol

haxrnick

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
uploadedImage.php

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I just watched Miami get smoked like a high school team...today's chosen games to watch are turning out to be entertaining! :D

Looks like Florida is next!

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I just watched Miami get smoked like a high school team...today's chosen games to watch are turning out to be entertaining! :D

Looks like Florida is next!

Smoked? Heck, they got pistol whipped, beotch slapped, and punked. I mean, I know the team is compromised of mostly freshmen, but dang, where is that U pride?

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Are your guys going to show up in Chicago? You'll need more orange jumpsuits, to beat the Irish.:p

Heck, I'm more worried about their game next week against BCC (Bethune Cookman). Yes, BCC is from the MEAC, but they are big, fast and they play with a lot of heart and after witnessing the total domination by Kansas State, I am a bit worried. Miami is notorious for playing hard in big games, but if they don't dominate BCC next week then Notre Dame may repeat what K-State did earlier today. I hope not, but I'm a realist.

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
Heck, I'm more worried about their game next week against BCC (Bethune Cookman). Yes, BCC is from the MEAC, but they are big, fast and they play with a lot of heart and after witnessing the total domination by Kansas State, I am a bit worried. Miami is notorious for playing hard in big games, but if they don't dominate BCC next week then Notre Dame may repeat what K-State did earlier today. I hope not, but I'm a realist.

That's what happened to ND last year, when they played USF. They underestimated them, and it cost them the game.:(

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
So Notre Dame joins the ACC...sort of. They remain independent in Football.

Seriously? The Irish are going to get pummeled in the ACC, why bother switching at all in any sport?

That said, i can't wait for GT to run wild on the Fighting Irish...it'll be fun!

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
So Notre Dame joins the ACC...sort of. They remain independent in Football.

Seriously? The Irish are going to get pummeled in the ACC, why bother switching at all in any sport?

That said, i can't wait for GT to run wild on the Fighting Irish...it'll be fun!

Talk to me when the Ramblin' Wreck play football against the Irish.:rolleyes:

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW