NCAA Football 2012!!!1111!1!!11!!2

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Lou would have messed up Jimmy's hair real good!:p

Now that's a good one...lol...However, if 100% Florida humidity couldn't mess up Jimmy's hair, I highly doubt Lou Holtz, who I believe still resides in Orlando (Yes, I've met him & his wife in an Outlook Steakhouse restaurant off of Kirkman Rd. not far from where I lived) could have messed up Jimmy's perfect hair. :)

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
They also said LSU would dominate Alabama in the championship game last year...College Gameday is good entertainment, but most times, they speak out of loyalty to a program in some way.
Yes, they did and I agree to a point in regard to them speaking out of loyalty to specific programs.
USC is going to gain relevancy again in the coming seasons (after their 2010 sanctions),
No doubt about it.
but championship ready? Nah...especially not in the out going BCS setup (which, as depressing as it is, WILL be won by the SEC again, mark my words).
Only time will tell if the Trojans are championship ready. We will know soon enough. As for the next champion coming out of the SEC again, I can't bet against it, my friend. :D

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Their starters are as good as any if not better but the loss of 10 scholarships could hurt. Lack of depth. Injuries could play a big part if there are some. Already lost our best DE for the year in Kennard.
Their starters are indeed great player and their lack of depth with the caliber of players they have may not be as bad as some may think. If anything, the backups' inexperience could prove harmful but certainly not their talent.

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
OHIO STATE BUCKEYES!!!

OhioState_Logo.jpg

Yes, I know we are banned from a bowl game.

cdelauz02

Mar 31, 2006
Visit site
I can't say anything, Sean. My beloved Hurricanes have long been associated with ... um...things to be investigated (laughing). I'm just hoping that whatever forthcoming penalty we may receive won't be devastating because the U is good for college football, in my opinion.

Its all about the U

Season Ticket Holder here!!!

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
Well I'm glad our team was able to kick the season off for all you college football fans with a bang with our Honey Badger news.

I can't wait for the season to start.
Geaux Tigers
SEC rules.

Good Luck

Thr33finger

Aug 19, 2012
Visit site
The true Hoke era begins
GO BLUE
Maze and Blue.

It starts with bama week 1. We are going to have an interesting offense, Hoke's more pro style with the weapons we have, it will be fun to watch Robinson with a little more under center play.
Young defense, we had one of the top rated recruiting classes.

If we can shock them and get past bama week 1, watch out. We are the Big Ten champs this yr, and in the mix for bigger things

Don't sleep on the Maze and Blue

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
The true Hoke era begins
GO BLUE
Maze and Blue.

It starts with bama week 1. We are going to have an interesting offense, Hoke's more pro style with the weapons we have, it will be fun to watch Robinson with a little more under center play.

If we can shock them and get past bama week 1, watch out. We are the Big Ten champs this yr, and in the mix for bigger things

This year, Denard will leave South Bend in DEambulance!!!:D

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
The true Hoke era begins
GO BLUE
Maze and Blue.

*Maize and Blue... (FTFY)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner