Miami fans...welcome to college football hell.

Sincerely,

Yellow Jackets

P.S. - UNC? Ouch.
    10-13-2012 07:40 PM
    Nice to see West Virginia get it handed to them by an unranked team. Now it's time for Ohio State to put it to Indiana.
    10-13-2012 08:31 PM
    How about those Irish, and in the pouring rain!!!
    10-13-2012 08:50 PM
    Red River was a blood bath. UT didn't even put up a fight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    10-13-2012 09:11 PM
    Man, glad that's over.
    Geaux Tigers.

Good Luck
    10-13-2012 11:36 PM
    I honestly feel that Florida deserves the #1 spot more than Alabama right now...and i know a "tide" (lol) of people would disagree with me, but Florida has played a tougher schedule this year, and that is basically all the rankings are based on these days right? Strength of schedule? Who has Alabama played so far? Nobody really, they don't play any of the top running SEC east teams, and besides their yearly game with LSU, their entire schedule has been a gimme in my opinion.

Florida on the other hand HAS played top ranked teams (and will continue to do so), they still have Georgia, South Carolina and FSU...hell, even Oregon has 3 more ranked opponents this season...both of them have played multiple ranked teams thus far where as Alabama has played one.

If you want my view...the top three goes...

Florida
    Oregon
    Alabama

...the rest of the top 10 I'm ok with.
    10-15-2012 09:20 AM
    I honestly feel that Florida deserves the #1 spot more than Alabama right now...and i know a "tide" (lol) of people would disagree with me, but Florida has played a tougher schedule this year, and that is basically all the rankings are based on these days right? Strength of schedule? Who has Alabama played so far? Nobody really, they don't play any of the top running SEC east teams, and besides their yearly game with LSU, their entire schedule has been a gimme in my opinion.

Florida on the other hand HAS played top ranked teams (and will continue to do so), they still have Georgia, South Carolina and FSU...hell, even Oregon has 3 more ranked opponents this season...both of them have played multiple ranked teams thus far where as Alabama has played one.

If you want my view...the top three goes...

Florida
    Oregon
    Alabama

...the rest of the top 10 I'm ok with.
    I'd have to agree with u on Florida. This has been a crazy year already with so many top 10 teams already with a loss. I don't think u can legitimately consider beating Michigan when they were ranked 8th because they NEVER deserved to be ranked that high.
    10-15-2012 12:42 PM
    I'd have to agree with u on Florida. This has been a crazy year already with so many top 10 teams already with a loss. I don't think u can legitimately consider beating Michigan when they were ranked 8th because they NEVER deserved to be ranked that high.
    Exactly...it's just like USC, why is USC still ranked so high? It's ridiculous! They had NOTHING to go on from the last several seasons except recruiting classes, and yet, after having their asses handed to them earlier by Stanford, and then squeaking out a couple of wins against non-ranked teams, they're #10? Are you kidding me? UGA (which i hate passionately) deserves #10 over USC!

The BCS is a friggin' sham, and i can't wait to be at least partially done with it in 2014...it can't come fast enough.
    10-15-2012 04:05 PM
    Exactly...it's just like USC, why is USC still ranked so high? It's ridiculous! They had NOTHING to go on from the last several seasons except recruiting classes, and yet, after having their asses handed to them earlier by Stanford, and then squeaking out a couple of wins against non-ranked teams, they're #10? Are you kidding me? UGA (which i hate passionately) deserves #10 over USC!

The BCS is a friggin' sham, and i can't wait to be at least partially done with it in 2014...it can't come fast enough.
    It's all about $$ and who will draw more tv ratings and fans who travel well. Which is why Boise State got screwed twice. Can't wait till they start the playoff system.
    10-15-2012 07:05 PM
    Lets get it started. #3 Oregon vs Arizona State on ESPN.
    10-18-2012 09:02 PM
    Oh heck, this game is not even fun. With 11:33 left in the SECOND quarter, Oregon is pistol whipping Arizona State 43 to 7. Unbelievable!
    10-18-2012 10:13 PM
    OK boys and girls,

We got the early slot tomorrow against Texas AM.
    Unfortunately, we don't do our best work during day games.
    Regardless, looks like some other good SEC games tomorrow: SC / Florida, Bama / Tenn.

Good Luck to all.
    Geaux Tigers
    10-19-2012 09:32 PM
    Don't forget Notre Dame vs Brigham Young. GO IRISH!!
    10-19-2012 09:58 PM
    irish irish irish irish irish irish irish!!!!!!! 7-0.
    10-20-2012 06:48 PM
    I'm gonna say the same thing I said last week: Man, I'm glad that's over.
    Good Luck
    grunt0300 likes this.
    10-20-2012 10:38 PM
    Florida better be #1 in the BCS pole this week...while Alabama certainly put a whooping on Tenn, the Gators DISMANTLED the gamecocks.

Also, Miami...you looked so good for a half, and then imploded...i was so hoping you'd upset FSU. Then their 10 foot tall QB started trying...
    10-21-2012 10:45 AM
    Florida better be #1 in the BCS pole this week...while Alabama certainly put a whooping on Tenn, the Gators DISMANTLED the gamecocks.

Also, Miami...you looked so good for a half, and then imploded...i was so hoping you'd upset FSU. Then their 10 foot tall QB started trying...
    The BCS loves Alabama too much for that to happen.
    10-21-2012 11:23 AM
    The BCS loves Alabama too much for that to happen.
    It's pitiful really...that and the fact that LSU is still up there with 1 loss.
    10-21-2012 06:08 PM
    The Cincinnati vs Louisville game ended up being a nail biter. I enjoyed watching that game tonight.
    10-27-2012 01:14 AM
    I can't wait until tonight, to see how the Irish do against Oklahoma.
    10-27-2012 10:44 AM
    I can't wait until tonight, to see how the Irish do against Oklahoma.
    That is going to be a challenging test, but I disagree with the so-called experts. I honestly think that Notre Dame will be competitive and more than what Oklahoma bargained for.
    grunt0300 likes this.
    10-27-2012 10:48 AM
    That is going to be a challenging test, but I disagree with the so-called experts. I honestly think that Notre Dame will be competitive and more than what Oklahoma bargained for.
    I hope so, however, ND can't move up in the rankings unless one of the four teams ahead of them lose. I'm looking for Georgia to beat Florida.
    10-27-2012 10:58 AM
    I hope so, however, ND can't move up in the rankings unless one of the four teams ahead of them lose. I'm looking for Georgia to beat Florida.
    Anything's possible in college football, my friend...... I received an alert from the Bleacher Report advising that another Hurricanes player is out for the season. Thank GOD, this is a bye week for them..
    10-27-2012 11:07 AM
    I've just returned from my 4-mile run and after I'm done sweating all over the p,ace, I'll shower and prepare to watch some college football.
    10-27-2012 12:40 PM
    Thank God we have bye week. Maybe we can find a new QB before next week. (BAMA, yikes!)
    One of the premier athletic programs in the country & we can't have a decent QB.
    They're great when we recruit them but fall apart after that.

Good Luck
    10-27-2012 01:16 PM
578 ... 56789 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD