Thug U
    LOL

The "kids" from the U are indeed coming. 2 weeks, my friend and believe me, I've got it marked on my calendar.
    You gonna take that?
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    09-23-2012 12:39 AM
    Well we won tonight but it was sloppy.
    Glad the game is over.
    Good Luck
    Makes it easy when you're playing poor old Idaho...
    09-23-2012 12:40 AM
    I seriously cannot believe the fashion in which we lost both the Miami game last night and the VT game a few weeks back. We literally handed both of those games to the opposing team by making the dumbest, high school junior varsity mistakes that i have ever seen in football...it was embarrassing. Thankfully now that GT has zero hope of winning anything this year, i can enjoy college football without the stress!
    09-23-2012 11:00 AM
    I seriously cannot believe the fashion in which we lost both the Miami game last night and the VT game a few weeks back. We literally handed both of those games to the opposing team by making the dumbest, high school junior varsity mistakes that i have ever seen in football...it was embarrassing. Thankfully now that GT has zero hope of winning anything this year, i can enjoy college football without the stress!
    Well, believe it because both defeats did indeed occur....lol....and as for watching your favorite team without stress, good luck with that! That's not gonna happen, my friend. Heck, I can barely get through a game without wanting to chuck something at the TV. I've had to actually get up and walk away just to calm down while watching the U play. Heck, I almost went ballistic watching the game yesterday...lol
    09-23-2012 11:05 AM
    Well, believe it because both defeats did indeed occur....lol....and as for watching your favorite team without stress, good luck with that! That's not gonna happen, my friend. Heck, I can barely get through a game without wanting to chuck something at the TV. I've had to actually get up and walk away just to calm down while watching the U play. Heck, I almost went ballistic watching the game yesterday...lol
    Please, no self mutilation after their game in Chicago.LOL
    09-23-2012 11:18 AM
    Makes it easy when you're playing poor old Idaho...
    Amen to that. 🏈

Good Luck
    sherlock likes this.
    09-23-2012 12:10 PM
    The LSU v Auburn game still turned out to be a nail biter.
    Anything can happen when SEC teams play.

Good Luck
    09-23-2012 12:12 PM
    Please, no self mutilation after their game in Chicago.LOL
    Lol... You're a sick man.....If Notre Dame loses, I will show you no mercy...
    09-23-2012 12:36 PM
    Anything can happen when SEC teams play.

Good Luck
    You're right about that. The SEC is still THE conference...hands down!
    09-23-2012 12:37 PM
    Crazy year though OSU (no not them Oregon State) has beaten Wisconsin and UCLA?!?!?!?!?
    09-23-2012 03:48 PM
    Here we go! College Football Thursday: #8 Stanford vs Washington on ESPN.
    09-27-2012 09:01 PM
    This is Stanford scoring only 3 points against an unranked Washington in the first quarter? The same Stanford that just put the wood on USC? Holy sh*t boys and girls...USC f*cking sucks! (and so does Stanford) USC better drop out of the rankings if Stanford can't put at least 30 on the board on Washington.

I love Blue Moon with orange.
    09-27-2012 09:46 PM
    lol Stanford
    09-28-2012 01:37 AM
    The Irish finally beat Michigan. They were able to shut down Denard Robinson, without having to injure his legs. Too bad, i was hoping that ND gave him a little "going away" present. Something to go with his big mouth.
    09-28-2012 10:05 AM
    Did I see the score correctly? Georgia Tech is currently losing to Middle Tennessee? Certainly the YellowJackets will wake up and sting that team. Then again....lol
    09-29-2012 12:51 PM
    I'm going to be TICKED if Miami loses this game after leading 23 to 7 in the first quarter. I want them heading into next week's game with the "hell bound" Catholics , er um, Notre Dame with momentum.
    09-29-2012 03:35 PM
    I'm considering suicide or heroin today...whichever is easier to come by. I give up on GT this year...Paul Johnson and Al Groh need to be fired.
    09-29-2012 04:33 PM
    Saw the game today, and that lucky catch at the end. Miami didn't win that game, NC State lost. There is a difference. Anyway, it won't make a difference next week. Thug U. is going DOWN.
    09-29-2012 05:36 PM
    Buckeyes got a good win today. O - H
    09-29-2012 07:09 PM
    Utah 14 USC 0 in the first quarter. Wow! #ESPN
    10-04-2012 09:15 PM
    USC should have dropped from the rankings last weekend when Stanford got pounded...or at the very least, dropped into the 20's. If they lose to Utah tonight, i will literally curse the NCAA if they remain ranked in the top 25 because they do NOT deserve to be and were immensely overrated from the get go (having no legitimate reasoning for being ranked so high outside of HYPE, which has proven to be a bunch of horsesh*t like i thought it would).

Sorry, I'm a bit heated about this...USC and Notre Dame are just burning me up this season.
    10-04-2012 09:55 PM
    USC should have dropped from the rankings last weekend when Stanford got pounded...or at the very least, dropped into the 20's. If they lose to Utah tonight, i will literally curse the NCAA if they remain ranked in the top 25 because they do NOT deserve to be and were immensely overrated from the get go (having no legitimate reasoning for being ranked so high outside of HYPE, which has proven to be a bunch of horsesh*t like i thought it would).

Sorry, I'm a bit heated about this...USC and Notre Dame are just burning me up this season.
    Don't worry about it. ND will take care of Stanford & USC this year. No more "Bush Push". HaHa. GO IRISH!!!
    10-04-2012 10:08 PM
    Don't worry about it. ND will take care of Stanford & USC this year. No more "Bush Push". HaHa. GO IRISH!!!
    You gotta get past The l_l first this weekend...
    10-05-2012 09:01 AM
    You gotta get past The l_l first this weekend...
    No problemo. Thug U. will be using the "chuck & duck" method. When the Irish get to the QB, it's game over. If they can handle that punk Denard Robinson, they can handle anyone. GO IRISH!!!
    10-05-2012 09:27 AM
    No problemo. Thug U. will be using the "chuck & duck" method. When the Irish get to the QB, it's game over. If they can handle that punk Denard Robinson, they can handle anyone. GO IRISH!!!
    I am going to watch that game with hopes of collapse on both sides of the ball, which basically evens itself out and will probably make for a good football game regardless of outcome, lol!
    10-05-2012 11:58 AM
578 ... 34567 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD