NCAA Football 2012!!!1111!1!!11!!2

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
ND left so much on the field at OK., they had to rally to beat Pitt. That won't happen with BC, Wake Forest, or USC. The "Bush Push" won't work any more, and besides, OJ is still in jail. HaHa.:p
The Irish will be 12-0, but that may only put them in third place.

They can indeed go 12-0, but only if they stay focused on each individual opponent and not look ahead. Still, time will tell, my friend. ;)

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Ah dang. Having FSU losing by 3 points and then score a touchdown with 40 seconds left in the game to take the lead had to have taken the fight out of VaTech. They will NOT recover from that.

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
That just goes to show that FSU doesn't deserve to be ranked so high either...VT SUCKS! They should have decimated them...

FSU should go back to being an all girls' school. As for ND vs USC, when the Irish go to USC at 11-0, they WILL win that game. They will be focused, and won't allow any "trick" plays. Brian Kelly is the best coach that they've had, since Lou Holtz. Their QB Colson, is a freshman, and he will only get better. I see him, in time, as another Tony Rice, and you know how that turned out. A running QB, will always be better for a team than a drop back QB. GO IRISH.:D

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
That just goes to show that FSU doesn't deserve to be ranked so high either...VT SUCKS! They should have decimated them...

With the exception of a few years, FSU has always been over-rated, in my opinion and I'm an FSU fan when they're not playing the U.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I didn't see that loss to Texas A&M coming. Whoa! I wonder how far will Alabama fall. I doubt below #5. What say you.

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
I didn't see that loss to Texas A&M coming. Whoa! I wonder how far will Alabama fall. I doubt below #5. What say you.

Understand what i'm about to say. The Aggies didn't win, Alabama lost. I think you know where i'm coming from. ND didn't beat Pitt, Pitt beat themselves. ND needs to beat BC, convincingly. GO IRISH!

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I can't tell you guys how happy I am that the ol' tide lost today...it was a beautiful thing to see that team fall to it's knees in defeat, and their fans in this bewildered state thinking "Where did it all go wrong!?" It was so satisfying!

Unfortunately, i doubt Alabama drops below #2 tomorrow. Why? Because I think they'll give the nod to Oregon for #2, and KSU and Notre Dame will just flounder. What this DOES mean though is that UGA might just have a chance against them, because i think UGA is a better team than Texas A&M all around, and with their dismantling of Auburn, they have some momentum.

Thank you aggies!

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
There is no doubt that UGA has the momentum at this stage in the stage and I also agree that UGA is better than Texas A&M, but I'm not certain that they can beat 'Bama, especially after a stunning loss like they suffered today.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Also, just to put this out there...check out the top of the ACC Coastal...that's right boys and girls, IT'S A TIE!

GT and Miami are both tied for #1 right now (how pathetic is that? lol), and we have one team in front of BOTH of us...

l_duke.gif

...now obviously a tie goes to the U, since you guys beat us earlier this year. But if we win and you guys lose, BOOOOOYA! Also, if Duke beats us both, they go.

So there's a shoot out coming up! We have them next week, you guys have them the last game of the season. Good luck! GO BLUE DEVILS! (except next weekend) :D

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Also, just to put this out there...check out the top of the ACC Coastal...that's right boys and girls, IT'S A TIE!

GT and Miami are both tied for #1 right now (how pathetic is that? lol), and we have one team in front of BOTH of us...

http://www.cs.duke.edu/~johns/logos/l_duke.gif

...now obviously a tie goes to the U, since you guys beat us earlier this year. But if we win and you guys lose, BOOOOOYA! Also, if Duke beats us both, they go.

So there's a shoot out coming up! We have them next week, you guys have them the last game of the season. Good luck! GO BLUE DEVILS! (except next weekend) :D

(Laughing)....Ah dang. That is pathetic. Hopefully, we can salvage the remaining games and play for the ACC title. That would definitely be a boost for a team comprised of mostly freshman and sophomores. Anyway, good luck with your remaining games. :)

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
Hey's Guys,
Just remember, we beat BAMA last year during the regular season and they got their revenge in the BCS Championship game. What happens to BAMA's BCS ranking if they beat UGA in SEC Championship game?
May get back up there?

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Hey's Guys,
Just remember, we beat BAMA last year during the regular season and they got their revenge in the BCS Championship game. What happens to BAMA's BCS ranking if they beat UGA in SEC Championship game?
May get back up there?

You're right, but it'll depend on how far they drop in the BCS rankings, in my opinion.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Tonight's BCS Ranking

1. Kansas St
2. Oregon
3. Notre Dame
4. Alabama
5. Georgia
6. Florida
7. LSU
8. Texas A&M
9. South Carolina
10. Florida St

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
I can't tell you guys how happy I am that the ol' tide lost today...it was a beautiful thing to see that team fall to it's knees in defeat, and their fans in this bewildered state thinking "Where did it all go wrong!?" It was so satisfying!

Hogs suck this year, so any time I can take pleasure in an Alabama or LSU loss, it makes me feel a bit better. U of A should have never fired Petrino.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods