The hilarious part now is that this whole wall of lies is collapsing and the players who thought it would be pretty awesome to give their testimonies against Armstrong are now going to be facing prosecution for their actions (I think the Dr. that administered the drugs was the most recent to be charged, and his was something along the lines of endangering the athletes, which from what i understand essentially ends his career as a physician).

It's funny because these guys were sitting back thinking "Screw this guy! Let's burn him at the stake!" and now, the fire has spread to them as well.
    05-03-2013 01:05 PM
    The hilarious part now is that this whole wall of lies is collapsing and the players who thought it would be pretty awesome to give their testimonies against Armstrong are now going to be facing prosecution for their actions (I think the Dr. that administered the drugs was the most recent to be charged, and his was something along the lines of endangering the athletes, which from what i understand essentially ends his career as a physician).

It's funny because these guys were sitting back thinking "Screw this guy! Let's burn him at the stake!" and now, the fire has spread to them as well.
    "Burn baby burn"
    05-03-2013 01:11 PM
102 ... 345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD