NFL Discussion thread

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Wow...my Eagles got slaughtered. At least Penn State keeps winning...

TOUGH time to be a Philly sports fan. Phillies started so well, but then had a monumental collapse. Eagles so much promise, but no, gonna be another LONG year. Flyers? SLOOOOOOW start, jury still out. Sixers? PLEASE don't make it 4 disappointments in a row! lol

Al Paca

Aug 10, 2018
Visit site
TOUGH time to be a Philly sports fan. Phillies started so well, but then had a monumental collapse. Eagles so much promise, but no, gonna be another LONG year. Flyers? SLOOOOOOW start, jury still out. Sixers? PLEASE don't make it 4 disappointments in a row! lol

Sixers all about health. East shouldn’t give any issues. Champs are coming from the West tho. Totally stacked. Being a Philly fan is a lot of fun but stressful as well!!!

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Not that this matters, BUT the Philly Union is in the MLS playoffs, and won their first round matchup. :)

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Another Sunday and another lose for the Falcons...SMH. I'm still loving NFL Football. We'll getem' next...well, sooner or later...LOL

Al Paca

Aug 10, 2018
Visit site
Eagles beat the worst 5-1 team ever. Happy with the win but let’s not get cocky. On a disturbing note the Eagles are the only team in 2019 that played 3 away games in a row (excluding London games). This was because the assumption was made that the Phillies would be in the Playoffs and the city pushed back on having both teams playing at home potentially on the same day.

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
The 49ers are undefeated. Kinda looking forward to seeing them tonight against Arizona.

I am hoping for a good game, but it’s the NFL and it seems the undefeated teams are going down every week.

It would be cool to see an undefeated team in the Super Bowl, but that’s a tough act to follow considering Miami did it 40+ years ago.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
The 49ers looked like they are for real. It was a good game. Jimmy Garoppolo had a great game. Their offense has some playmakers and their defense is pretty solid. We’ll know more when they play the Seahawks next.

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
The 49ers looked like they are for real. It was a good game. Jimmy Garoppolo had a great game. Their offense has some playmakers and their defense is pretty solid. We’ll know more when they play the Seahawks next.

I watched the majority of the game and they did look pretty good, the Seahawks are going to be a good test.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen