NFL Discussion thread

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Currently watching the Cowboys vs Eagles game after a thrilling finish to the Patriots v Dolphins game.

MasterDarque

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
The Raiders won a game?!?
...and they didn’t have to play the Mike McCarthy coached Packers to do so??? Wow, every once in a while Coach Chucky gets lucky.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
And it was against Pittsburgh??
Maybe Mike Tomlin was channeling himself some Mike McCarthy mojo though...

This is exactly what the Steelers need. I love my team but as I said before, they suck & they’ve been skating by for far too long. Tomlin has yet to prove himself!! Maybe he’ll get it together next year, if they keep losing & don’t make the playoffs. For some reason, he seems to think as long as they make it, it’s all good.

MasterDarque

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Yeah, I’m hoping for better things next year for the Pack. I’m almost certain that I’ll be watching this season’s playoffs as a spectator with my team more than likely out of it. So... bring on the 2019 season, and hopefully, much better results.
:sigh:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I’m looking forward to the Chargers/Chiefs game tonight. Should be a great game.

Thanks for the reminder. I had forgotten all about it. I’ve been super busy with work this week and I can’t wait for this work week to end.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2