NFL Discussion thread

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Game 1 was an exciting game with a predicted outcome. With that in mind, do you think game 2 will be even better?

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Unless Minnesota can get a stop, this game will quickly turn into a blowout win for Philly.

MasterDarque

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Sitting in a comfy seat in front of the TV waiting for LII to start...
Looking forward to seeing the commercials as much, if not more than the game (esp. the Han Solo movie teaser trailer). One thing with NBC having the Super Bowl this year is/was the Carrie Underwood intro to the game...

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I enjoyed last year’s game much more. I had no enthusiasm going into this Super Bowl because Nick Foles doesn’t move the needle for me. Nice that the Eagles won but last year’s story and comeback win was much more exciting.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I didn't watch.... but paid attention via the ESPN app on my phone. I'm glad for the Eagles! I'm happy for everyone who has been a their fan forever... they finally have a win.

I'm not a fan of the Patriots, I don't like them. But my best friend is, and I'm sad for her.

I'm also hearing that the half-time show was "less than" the pre-show hype promised. What are your opinions about it? I would have thought that Justin Timberlake would have delivered something awesome... and am surprised to hear reports that he didn't....

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
I don’t like the cheating patriots and I don’t like mean Eagles fans. Was a bit indifferent last night but enjoyed the close game nonetheless.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I watched the game from start to finish and I thought it was an awesome game. I’m a long time Patriots fan so I would have preferred that they won, however, I’m also an Eagles fan so I’m glad they finally won a Super Bowl. As you can see, I do not have an absolute favorite NFL team like I do with College football, but I love the game nonetheless. The two missed field goals ended up being crucial, but it was the Eagles’ turn so I tip my hat to them. Well done!

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
889aed1662cfc0af034d62d9f7f10cef.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73