NFL Discussion thread

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
You know, people in this very forum attacked my integrity, intelligence and education because of the way I voted last November. I said to myself that I would never again participate in a political thread here at iMore. With that in mind, I’d like to ‘share’ a link to an article in regard to a thanksgiving and NFL players kneeling during our National Anthem. The author’s viewpoint is the same as mine. If you have a problem with it, take it up with the author. In the meantime, I hope you have the ability to have an open mind to an alternative view if her’s differ from yours. Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

https://apple.news/AeOdXHcuwSG6M5lgeKC8Ueg

Last edited:

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
I don’t like Trump AND I don’t agree with the players kneeling. ;)

That being said I’m just enjoying the Eagles magical season so far! Anthem controversy aside!

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
You know, people in this very forum attacked my integrity, intelligence and education because of the way I voted last November. I said to myself that I would never again participate in a political thread here at iMore. With that in mind, I’d like to ‘share’ a link to an article in regard to a thanksgiving and NFL players kneeling during our National Anthem. The author’s viewpoint is the same as mine. If you have a problem with it, take it up with the author. In the meantime, I hope you have the ability to have an open mind to an alternative view if her’s differ from yours. Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

https://apple.news/AeOdXHcuwSG6M5lgeKC8Ueg

She's absolutely right!

MasterDarque

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Question: What do the Packers’ 2017 season & complaints about the iPhone X’s notch have in common?
Answer: They’re both played out...
...at least imo....
Bring on the 2018 season of the NFL and a hopefully recovered and healthy (all season long) Aaron Rodgers...

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
This has been a helluva weekend for playoff football, but the ending I just witnessed with regard to the Vikings v Saints game has got to rank up there among the greatest. Simply awesome!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh