NFL Discussion thread

trw1602

Trusted Member
Mar 8, 2014
Visit site
Can't wait to see if the youth movement on the Steelers D is going to finally pay off. We have the talent to beat the Pats but something has to give with that defense. They embarrassed us in the AFC championship game. Revenge is a dish best served cold. Heh.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Miami and TampaBay start the season with a Bye Week due to Hurricane Irma. My prays go out to all the Hurricane, Fire and Earthquake. victims.

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
New England looked tired in the forth quarter.

They sure did... and have some work to do.
But if we at history.
06d6fcf1e29eebabf61585413b46af60.jpg

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I have an absolute man crush on Bill Belichick and Tom Brady, but the pre-game last night was very insufferable. Flashing the "28-3" on the scoreboard was pretty tasteless along with all the losers wearing anti-Goodell t-shirts. Boston reminds me of elites who act like everyone is out to get them and they're getting a raw deal. What a terrible city.

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
I have an absolute man crush on Bill Belichick and Tom Brady, but the pre-game last night was very insufferable. Flashing the "28-3" on the scoreboard was pretty tasteless along with all the losers wearing anti-Goodell t-shirts. Boston reminds me of elites who act like everyone is out to get them and they're getting a raw deal. What a terrible city.

I have lived here the majority of my life, and basically bleed patriots. But with that I agree with you on most of that. I felt winning the Super Bowl was the best way to end it. The flashing of the score was also very low. Boston does have its faults, no doubt, but when it comes to pulling together when things get rough, We do it very well. It's home.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods