NFL Discussion thread

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Dallas would be crazy to not keep Prescott in at QB from here on out, in my opinion. This is similar to a Brady / Bledsoe moment. Know what I mean?

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Dallas would be crazy to not keep Prescott in at QB from here on out, in my opinion. This is similar to a Brady / Bledsoe moment. Know what I mean?

He'll get a shot when he gets back but to me, Romo's done in Big D. Jerry likes winning and they're doing that now. I typically HATE DAL due to their fans but I'm loving watching Dak and Zeke do work.

Last edited:

anon(9733642)

Nov 25, 2015
Visit site
He'll get a shot when gets back but to me, Romo's done in Big D. Jerry likes winning and they're doing that now. I typically HATE DAL due to their fans but I'm loving watching Dak and Zeke do work.

Romo should retire. Even as an Eagles fan I don't want to see anyone get hurt. He has at this point degenerative back issues. It's no longer about being a hit away from injury, now it's about being a hit away from life changing damage. Now about Dak and Zeke. Definitely a dynamic offense there in Big D. Throw in Dez and others and this offense is prolific. Take away my Eagles bias and I'd still say to give some time before finalizing your thoughts on Dak. That offensive line is amazing and he's surrounded by weapons. Also has just 4 games under his belt. It's the same caution I take with Wentz. So far, better than good...but again little game tape and really, really early.

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Take away my Eagles bias and I'd still say to give some time before finalizing your thoughts on Dak. That offensive line is amazing and he's surrounded by weapons.

I could say the same about Troy and Emmitt though when they were in Big D. Their OL was nutty back then too. Lol

anon(9733642)

Nov 25, 2015
Visit site
I could say the same about Troy and Emmitt though when they were in Big D. Their OL was nutty back then too. Lol

I'm a fan of the game, period. To me you can't knock greatness. Now as an Eagles fan I certainly cannot cheer for the Cowboys ya know. But, as a purist you have to recognize talent. Did I like Aikman or Emmitt, nope. Are they Hall of Famers, YUP. I'm just saying it's early for Dak and said the same thing about Wentz. Just reserving the right to watch and see, but certainly can't knock what either has done thus far.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
WOW. The Falcons WON again. They upset the Broncos and defeated both Super Bowl teams from last year. RISE UP!!!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner