NFL Discussion thread

Smply_Rckless

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
Saints got the job done, kinda had me nervous but Drew played a hell of game. Became the 3rd player with 5,000 completions.

Sent from my iPhone 6s Plus  using Tapatalk

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I'm impressed with the Bengals so far. But my concern with them is Dalton remaining consistent throughout the season. His production usually seems to slide off when we get deeper in the season.

The Cardinals are no joke. If I had to pick a team from the NFC to go to the Super Bowl as of now, I'd take them over the Packers. I'm not at all concerned with the loss yesterday.

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
I'm impressed with the Bengals so far. But my concern with them is Dalton remaining consistent throughout the season. His production usually seems to slide off when we get deeper in the season.

The Cardinals are no joke. If I had to pick a team from the NFC to go to the Super Bowl as of now, I'd take them over the Packers. I'm not at all concerned with the loss yesterday.

Jeremy Hill did my fantasy team good yesterday! :)

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
After watching Hard Knocks this year, I expected the Texans to be a MUCH better team than what I've seen so far...despite their lack of solid talent at QB. I think I know where their first round pick is going this year pretty clearly now.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
It appears that the Falcons didn't take this game against the Redskins to serious. They must have forgotten that this is the NFL and anyone can win when preparation is lacking

Sent from my iPhone 6s Plus using Tapatalk

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
I am praying for the Browns to pull through.

Seattle is choking too. This is so sad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I didn't have much hope for the Browns this year, but I really thought the Seahawks would be good.

Sent from my Moto X Pure Edition using Tapatalk

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
I didn't have much hope for the Browns this year, but I really thought the Seahawks would be good.

Sent from my Moto X Pure Edition using Tapatalk

This is my division--I'm from Pittsburgh. So the Bengals staying undefeated and any Baltimore win is just not okay with me. Ever.

But Wilson is trying to get down the field. I wanna believe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal