NFL Discussion thread

Smply_Rcklss

Jul 24, 2014
Visit site
Cowboys pulled off a big upset. Really wanted the eagles to stay on top of the division. Good game none the less. That interception & fumble is what cost the eagles the game.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Cowboys pulled off a big upset. Really wanted the eagles to stay on top of the division. Good game none the less. That interception & fumble is what cost the eagles the game.

I wouldn't call it an upset considering Dallas hasn't lost on the road this season. I was surprised they were 3 point dogs going in instead of the favorites.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site

Me and you have very different definitions of "upset" in regards to football games...

Green Bay falling to Buffalo? Definite upset.

Cowboys beating the Eagles? Not even close to an upset...excellent shoot out for the division honestly.

Smply_Rcklss

Jul 24, 2014
Visit site
Me and you have very different definitions of "upset" in regards to football games...

Green Bay falling to Buffalo? Definite upset.

Cowboys beating the Eagles? Not even close to an upset...excellent shoot out for the division honestly.

Definitely a huge upset. Didn't see buffalo beating Green bay by a long shot. What I meant was, I had a tailgate party w a bunch of friends for the game, we all expected Philly to shut out the cowboys again & hold on to the division leader slot.

jburke82

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I still think Green Bay will be the toughest nfc team in the playoffs. Them and Seattle, who have turned it up in the last few weeks.

Eagles blew a huge opportunity there, but it shows that they're not ready. They aren't elite. God, it's so frustrating being an Eagles fan!!!

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I like gb but they're a different team on the road. Lose to buffalo, get blown out in New Orleans. At Lambeau I'd give them an edge over most teams except Seattle but away they're surprisingly average.

They'll be in the playoffs and host a playoff game but they're not getting past Seattle imo as the best team in the nfc.

My body is ready.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

I mean if we're going to talk about GB's weak games this season, I'd certainly think you would recognize Seattle's REALLY weak games this season as well. Some games they didn't even look like a contender at all. Guess we will see...I don't think Seattle is legitimate this season.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Great teams and great quarterbacks don't have a flawless 16 games. Ever. Not even the 16-0 Patriots of a few years ago. Ball bounces one way or another here and there and they would have lost a game or two.

If Green Bay doesn't make it to the super bowl I don't think it'll be because of a loss to Buffalo. If you're a good team, you'll get a win on the road in the playoffs if need be.

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
With everything that went down this season it is truly a blessing to have a winner take all game against the Falcons next Sunday!!!!!