NFL Discussion thread

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Wasn't supposed to be delivered until Tuesday...miraculously delivered last night by UPS! It was meant to be! RISE UP!

RTvd3Wz.jpg

A895

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
Wasn't supposed to be delivered until Tuesday...miraculously delivered last night by UPS! It was meant to be! RISE UP!

http://i.imgur.com/RTvd3Wz.jpg
True Falcons fan. I live in Atlanta and I don't even like them (evidenced by Avatar). Worse thing about having the Falcons here is traffic on game days, nigh near impossible to be on time somewhere if you have to go downtown on a game day.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
True Falcons fan. I live in Atlanta and I don't even like them (evidenced by Avatar). Worse thing about having the Falcons here is traffic on game days, nigh near impossible to be on time somewhere if you have to go downtown on a game day.

I live downtown and don't find it all that difficult to get around as long as you avoid the entire centennial park area, and honestly, I never have any reason to go down there during Falcons games. I ran down and grabbed some food near 8th street and P'tree was typical Sunday mild (in terms of traffic).

Hilariously, my family pretty much all comes from New Hampshire, so imagine my Sundays when it comes to Pats when I'm one of only like 3 Falcons fan in the family. It's awesome! So much sh*t talking. :)

A895

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
I live downtown and don't find it all that difficult to get around as long as you avoid the entire centennial park area, and honestly, I never have any reason to go down there during Falcons games. I ran down and grabbed some food near 8th street and P'tree was typical Sunday mild (in terms of traffic).

Hilariously, my family pretty much all comes from New Hampshire, so imagine my Sundays when it comes to Pats when I'm one of only like 3 Falcons fan in the family. It's awesome! So much sh*t talking. :)

I loved in SW Atlanta (Camp Creek, College Park area 10 min. from the airport), and going down 85 or any side roads by Peachtree Rd is awful. I was stuck in traffic for over an hour one time and I was nowhere near the stadium. I avoid downtown completely on game days, glad I stay on campus this year (GGC Lawrenceville) so I don't have to be in Atlanta at all.

Since most of my family is females, I don't talk football with any of them and save the smack talk for forums and roommates.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I also like the Falcons even before I moved to GA three years ago, but I'm also a NFL fan. I like a lot of teams.
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1410115258.733185.jpg

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I loved in SW Atlanta (Camp Creek, College Park area 10 min. from the airport), and going down 85 or any side roads by Peachtree Rd is awful. I was stuck in traffic for over an hour one time and I was nowhere near the stadium. I avoid downtown completely on game days, glad I stay on campus this year (GGC Lawrenceville) so I don't have to be in Atlanta at all.

Since most of my family is females, I don't talk football with any of them and save the smack talk for forums and roommates.

I'm about 20 minutes from the airport. Kinda close to you.

Trees

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
49er's already have the Cowboys down 21-3 in the 1st quarter. Not sure if its just the Cowboys, or if SF is back strong.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR