NFL Discussion thread

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
I actually really like Sherman when he's not playing my Falcons. The guy responds to crap talking, he didn't initiate this (or any of these scenarios where he's been "in your face" like this before). He's a reactor...not an initiator. Crabtree was talking mad sh*t before the game and all week leading up to the regular season games too (even when he wasn't playing). Sherman backs up his talk too...

Totally agree! Richard is probably the top cornerback in the NFL and an awesome player to watch. He was just reacting to the trash talk from the past few days. The interview with Erin Andrews was literally seconds at the end of the game.

What a game the SuperBowl will be! Top defense and offense!

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Couldn't watch the games yesterday. :-( gotta be satisfied with the NFL Network highlights. Seemed like the Seattle San Fran game was crazy.

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site
I actually really like Sherman when he's not playing my Falcons. The guy responds to crap talking, he didn't initiate this (or any of these scenarios where he's been "in your face" like this before). He's a reactor...not an initiator. Crabtree was talking mad sh*t before the game and all week leading up to the regular season games too (even when he wasn't playing). Sherman backs up his talk too...

Couldn't agree more! I wish we had corners half as talented as him on the Steelers!!

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Both coaches in SuperBowl-420 were assistant coaches at my college alma matter... Iowa State... Carroll in 1978 and Fox in 1984... Gee...isn't that amazing...

Last edited:

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
?I?m the best corner in the game. When you try me with a sorry receiver like Crabtree, that?s the result you gonna get. Don?t you ever talk about me. [...] Don?t you open your mouth about the best or I?m gonna shut it for you real quick.?

That was real classy.

Sent from my iPhone 5S. The "S" is for sexy.

sherlock

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
“I’m the best corner in the game. When you try me with a sorry receiver like Crabtree, that’s the result you gonna get. Don’t you ever talk about me. [...] Don’t you open your mouth about the best or I’m gonna shut it for you real quick.”

Talking (and actions) on the field are one thing. A post game interview is entirely another...

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I'm digging this SB match up. I'm kinda picking Denver but I don't know. Seattle got game.

Gonna be watching the Tiddly-Wink Olympics that day. Not interested in either team, and frankly, could care less who wins, who loses and who gets injured.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods