NFL Discussion thread

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I actually really like Sherman when he's not playing my Falcons. The guy responds to crap talking, he didn't initiate this (or any of these scenarios where he's been "in your face" like this before). He's a reactor...not an initiator. Crabtree was talking mad sh*t before the game and all week leading up to the regular season games too (even when he wasn't playing). Sherman backs up his talk too...

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
I actually really like Sherman when he's not playing my Falcons. The guy responds to crap talking, he didn't initiate this (or any of these scenarios where he's been "in your face" like this before). He's a reactor...not an initiator. Crabtree was talking mad sh*t before the game and all week leading up to the regular season games too (even when he wasn't playing). Sherman backs up his talk too...

It was still funny though.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
?I?m the best corner in the game. When you try me with a sorry receiver like Crabtree, that?s the result you gonna get. Don?t you ever talk about me. [...] Don?t you open your mouth about the best or I?m gonna shut it for you real quick.?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit