NFL Discussion thread

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I had a feeling the 49er's would do this today...Kap just looked too good last week for the Panthers defense I've watched. It's just too much power to get the ball to the corners for the Panthers (where the 9er's seem to get it there easily), and the Panthers defense are just winded in my eyes.

Plus, Cam is already defeated...he has a whole quarter left to play and seeing his face, you'd think the clock just ticked off the last second.

jburke82

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I'm excited for these games, and I feel that these are the two best possible match-ups as far as rivalries go. You have the Manning vs. Brady rivalry, and the Seahawks vs. 49ers rivalry which has been great to watch!

I really hope Manning gets his second ring this year.

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
The SB should be interesting. Which ever way the conference championships go it will be old guard vs new.
I'd like to see Manning get another ring.

Totalimmortal363

Oct 13, 2010
Visit site
Now we need Quentin Jammer to either step up his coverage or we need Champ to start playing his position again with some ferocity. Hopefully his foot is feeling better because Jammer got BURNED last night after Chris Harris went down with the torn ACL. We CANNOT afford giving up plays like that against the Pats.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I hope not. I want 49ers and Pats.

Sent from my iPhone 5S. The "S" is for sexy.

49er's have been very impressive in the playoffs so far (especially Kaep), but unfortunately, they're about to go up against a team that plays almost a mirror offense of what they run (on a basic level)...this does not bode well for the 9er's in that stadium, because he's going to be running A LOT, and I can already tell you that they'll have Gore boxed in, and Crabtree isn't going to be able to shake Sherman.

I'm not Seattle fan by any means, but I was being a bit gracious with the 10 I posted.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro