NFL Discussion thread

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Cam Newton and the Panthers just got HAMMERED...lol. Saints proved the power house in the NFC south this season. The Panthers will really need to respond in like fashion when they go to Charlotte later this month, otherwise they'll be fighting for a wild card spot.

baseballbert

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
Anyone watch the Niners take down Sea today? Looked like a slug fest between two teams that do not like each other.

Boldin was talking a ton, it was great!

baseballbert

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
Cam Newton and the Panthers just got HAMMERED...lol. Saints proved the power house in the NFC south this season. The Panthers will really need to respond in like fashion when they go to Charlotte later this month, otherwise they'll be fighting for a wild card spot.

Their streak was going to end at some point. That helps the Niners too!

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I'd like to use a vacation day today after the way my Panthers gave up the ghost last night! Lol

Sent from my Galaxy Note II using Tapatalk

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I'd like to use a vacation day today after the way my Panthers gave up the ghost last night! Lol

I, too, mistakenly picked the Panthers to win. Boy was I wrong. Sheesh! They flat out got punked!

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
You guys faired well against the team I pick to play in the Super Bowl this year from the NFC.

Your prediction of the Seahawks playing in the SuperBowl may very well come to pass, my friend. That team is definitely primed for it.

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Was that Eagles game insane or WHAT!!!!!! Not a single extra point could be kicked, the 1 team that tried got it blocked!!!! It was 2 point conversions all game, and many times going for it on the 4th down because a field goal was just not an option. Eagles pulled out the big win and I think will win the division this year. :)

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
We typically beat up on each other in the nfc south so I anticipate getting revenge against New Orleans in two weeks....

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
Your prediction of the Seahawks playing in the SuperBowl may very well come to pass, my friend. That team is definitely primed for it.

I thought for sure that when early analysts picked the Seahawks to go to the Super Bowl, I thought they had been smoking something. I figured that they were good, but not that good. I have to eat crow now because they look really good to me and definitely look Super Bowl bound. Denver is looking really tough too. I just can't see another team scoring enough points to get ahead of them.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I thought for sure that when early analysts picked the Seahawks to go to the Super Bowl, I thought they had been smoking something. I figured that they were good, but not that good. I have to eat crow now because they look really good to me and definitely look Super Bowl bound. Denver is looking really tough too. I just can't see another team scoring enough points to get ahead of them.

No doubt. Denver is and will be a force to be reckoned with in the playoffs, but they are definitely beatable...:)

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
It going to be a cold night at Soldier Field for the Cowboys vs Bears tonight. It's 16 degrees now! The Bears offense has to score and they'll need some turnovers to win.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen