NFL Discussion thread

anon6040766

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
Yes, they are. But you know...I personally don't think firing their coach is going to fix that. I think it was just an easy target.

They are the type of team though that has talent on both sides of the ball and the right coach can come in and turn things around quickly.

Sent from my iPhone 5s on VZW from Philly

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
They are the type of team though that has talent on both sides of the ball and the right coach can come in and turn things around quickly.

Sent from my iPhone 5s on VZW from Philly

We will see...I don't think Houston's team is as solid as people think. A lot of names on there that really didn't perform at all this season.

In other news...my Falcons look decent today in some really nasty weather against the Pack!

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
And the nightmare season continues for Atlanta.

This is going to sound a bit odd...but they actually looked quite good today (especially given the conditions), and honestly, no one will believe this outside Falcons fans, but I honestly think they gave away the game for draft pick reasons (you could see the entire team just take their foot off the gas in the late 3rd quarter).

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
This is going to sound a bit odd...but they actually looked quite good today (especially given the conditions), and honestly, no one will believe this outside Falcons fans, but I honestly think they gave away the game for draft pick reasons (you could see the entire team just take their foot off the gas in the late 3rd quarter).

I can believe it. They are tied for the #2 pick right now

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods