NFL Discussion thread

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
To be honest...the worst of both teams came out last night, and it was a bit shocking to see.

Peyton and Brady threw some really ugly picks...and Denver's defense really collapsed in the 2nd half.

I can honestly say now that I do not feel Denver is the dominant team they seemed like in the beginning of the season. They seem good, but not great. If I were a betting man, I'd put money on the Pats when they play Denver again (if they do in the playoffs that is). And with the Patriots cup cake schedule finishing out the season (for the most part), I think you'll see a change of guard in that 1st seed spot.

NFC just looks abysmal this year. The Lombardi will remain in the AFC again in 2013/14.

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
I don't disagree,that first half was the worst, Patriots aren't having their best season, but that was bad. 24 to 0 at the half. Felt like passing out some fly paper just so they wouldn't drop the ball. Then they come out and totally turn it around, basically in one quarter. It was like it totally deflated Manning.
Have to say I didn't mind that to much. Lol

Last edited:

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
You talk about the tale of two halves! It was like was a totally different game in the second half. I have a feeling we'll get a rematch in a few weeks.

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
I think RG3 is in trouble. He looks terrible and his team is obviously not behind him. Something needs to change in DC.

Sent from my iPhone 5S using iMore Forums mobile app

rayz336

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
He's a one hit wonder

I don't think that's true. I think we'll see him get better next year when he can benefit from a healthy offseason and training camp. Between that and getting the O-Line to be a more cohesive unit, there could be a large upside left for RGIII.

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I don't think that's true. I think we'll see him get better next year when he can benefit from a healthy offseason and training camp. Between that and getting the O-Line to be a more cohesive unit, there could be a large upside left for RGIII.

I don't know...I just don't see him producing at an elite level. I picture him having a career like Vick's. He still plays a lot of stupid football.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal