Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Falcons =
4YiEBSZ.jpg

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Why was Cutler in the game in the second half?? Should have gone to McCown earlier.

Good question. And they said his groin was fine... that he rolled an ankle early in the 2nd quarter... if that was true, why was he holding/rubbing his groin in the 4Q? Dude is tough, but the Bears needed that one, and McCown is more than capable... this loss gets pinned on Trestman. The coaching decisions were atrocious at times.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Good question. And they said his groin was fine... that he rolled an ankle early in the 2nd quarter... if that was true, why was he holding/rubbing his groin in the 4Q? Dude is tough, but the Bears needed that one, and McCown is more than capable... this loss gets pinned on Trestman. The coaching decisions were atrocious at times.

I agree. McCown drove them down the field when he came in with 2+ minutes to go in the game. I thought Trestman did an excellent job of play calling on Monday night. He failed big time today. Anybody watching that game could see that Cutler wasn't moving well in the second half. I noticed it when he walked off the field at halftime. You gotta give it to Cutler though he's a tough guy.

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Jeffries drops two td's in the end zone, a holding call nixes Forte's td run, we go for it 4th & 1 instead of taking the 3 points, interception in the endzone before half time, Major drops a gimme interception. Then we run for it on the two point conversion when we couldn't run all game. Ugh.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Jeffries drops two td's in the end zone, a holding call nixes Forte's td run, we go for it 4th & 1 instead of taking the 3 points, interception in the endzone before half time, Major drops a gimme interception. Then we run for it on the two point conversion when we couldn't run all game. Ugh.

Agreed. Only two words to describe that mess: UG LY.

Also heard today that Peanut is going on IR (with "designated to return" status) for a torn tricep... and Cutler has a "high ankle sprain". Which all begs a couple of questions:

1. Is Tillman done? He?s 32... and he?s been hurt this year more than he?s been healthy... my money is on "he's done". Look for a retirement announcement soon. Great player, but you have to know when to walk away.
  2. Exactly how high on the ankle is the groin? Cutler was limping around and holding his groin... high ankle sprain my butt.
  3. The loss to the Lions sits firmly and squarely in Trestman's lap. Lots of boneheaded coaching in this one.
The season looked promising, as late as last Monday... but the injuries continue to pile up, and the defense is no where near where it used to be. And for the record, I hate the Lions and that thug Suh as much as any team in professional sports... including the Yankees and the Cowboys... #justsaying

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods